Chapter 6

Ok soo just to clear things up:

Blake's nickname is Belle

Mazy can be called May or Maz as they are both nicknames

Jasmine is usually just Jazz

Rosa is usually just Rose or Roe

Yyyaaaaa so that's it! Back to the story!

-----------•-----------•---_-------•------------•

Returning home was not all too fun. It's like having an awesome bday party and then realizing that you have to wait a whole year for it to happen again. It's just über disappointing. Especially going back to school. Soooo not fun. At all. For any reason. No. I can say it in different languages! It all means no.

One good thing is that there was a rumor of a new kid! That's always exciting! The thing about out community is...welll....lets just say I could have no difficulties stalking anyone because we all basically know EVERYTHING about one another. I wouldn't even need to stalk them cause I would already know everything.

So new people were like a breath of fresh air and it's always fun to see who turns to the dark side and who stays on the side of good.

One of the great things about school is that I get to show new kids around meaning I get to be their first impression of our school because .I signed up to do that as part of community service stuff. It's fun, easy and I always find out about the new person first. Well that is if they assign me. You see, we have a whole group of people who do community service and so I don't get assigned to do everything, but I get assigned to do a lot.

Coming back I guess wasn't all that bad, just weird. Tomorrow I would be back at school and have to do work. Oh joy.

****

"BLAKE! GET OUT IF BED ITS 7:00!" I hear which is what wakes me up. Huh I wonder what happened to my alarm clock. I look to where it usually is and see that it is gone. Where is it? I look around my room and spot it in pieces in the ground accompanied by a big dent in the wall. Oh crap, I must have thrown it at my wall again.

You see, I do very interesting things in my sleep. This happens to be one of them. My friends call my sleeping self "She-Hulk" because I tend to do thinks that I'm not aware of nor have any control of..... It's not good. So in other words, I feel bad for any roommate I will ever have.

I plug myself into my iPod like usual and instead put on Cell Block Tango, I mean, why not, right?

So I get dressed and start jammin out to cell block tango and singing it with my eyes closed. When I opened them I was being stared at by one of my brothers, Chase, looking at me as if I was crazy.

"What?" I said as u took out an earbud.

"I never wanna get on your badside," he said and walked away.

Confused, I made my way down stairs. It wasn't until I pressed play in my song that I realized what he had meant. He heard me singing the lyrics of Cell Block Tango and he feared for his life. Ha that's actually hilarious... And kinda embarrassing as he heard me singing.....

Chase is one of my many brothers. He is know for his calm nature, yet his devious mind. He's the perfect mastermind who could pull off anything and could keep calm through the whole thing. We were close, as I was with all my brothers, and I knew all about how amazing he is at scheming.... Lets just say I've had experience.

Anyway, I packed my stuff and headed out to school. Upon arriving, I first went to my locker to put my stuff away before meeting the new kid. In the hall I heard people whispering. Some fragments of conversations I heard were: