it will heal in time{Legolas}

thank you for 100 readers!!

{warning-talk of death of a loved one blould let me know if I missed any}

The Fellowship were setting up camp for the night. The group were talking about anything and everything "do you have someone waiting for you back home Legolas"pippin asked the Prince stiffening his eyes meeting with Gandalf both knowing the answer to that, "no I can't say I do"the group looked at the prince. 

"Legolas look" a voice called after him, turning to see his partner running down the hall their hands holding something "what is it love" you laughed holding up "y/n why do you have a frog, "Legolas asked taking back the green animal "I found it can we keep it, "y/n asked "no y/n ada would have our head"

"do you remember that time y/n brought a frog into Mirkwood, "Legolas asked the wizard both laughing at the memory" whos y/n," sam asked "they were my partner they passed in the battle of the five armies" the prince graced sad smile?

"y/n" Legolas screamed as he watched his partner fall the orc was quickly killed and the blond elf made hasted over to his love, "hey love it's going to be all right, "he said trying to keep his voice steady moving y/n to lean on his chest, a deep crimson seeped out of the wounded across their chest, "I love you"y/n smiled tears fell down their face as a shaky hand rested agent Legolas face "I love you as well you'll be ok I promise "he cried, the two stated theirs for who knows how long before Legolas felt a hand on his shoulder "son they're gone" he looked up to see his father.

"They can't be gone ada " it pained Thranduil to see his son like this "we can bring them back right their just sleeping that's all"Legolas muttered pulling y/n closer to his chest Thranduil gently shut y/n's eyes "their son their asleep"the voice brock you were young by elf standers to young to die in the arms of your lover.

tears fell down Legolas's face at the memory" they would have been the first of officer their surface to you Frodo"Legolas smiled "if I remember y/n was fond of hobbits and enjoyed Bilbo's compass for a short time they knew each other"Gandalf smiled "the pain never leaves dose it"merry asked "no but it heals in time it takes longer for some"the elf smiled.