Not the doctor {Radagast}

{ doctor who x Radagast x reader}
Platonic

"Doctor" you screamed "this isn't funny now" if you're wondering how you ended up here we need to go back.

5 minutes ago

"y/n don't wander off"  the doctor called as you walked further into the wood that surrounded the TARDIS, it was nothing you had seen before this place was definitely not earth. after a few seconds, you relied on the fact that you didn't know where you were and you could not see the doctor or the TARDIS.

back to now

"I get it I won't wander off age-" thump

" Sorry are you all right " the voice which you were sure was a man who seemed familiar to you looking up you saw a man with light brown hair a long beard and something on the side of his face that face it was the.

"doctor?" you question "shit what happened to you, " you asked as you dusted yourself off looking at the doctor "who" the man was confused," doctor who, "the man asked  " and what are you wearing" he questioned "what I always was" that seamed to stop the man's questions for the time being.

"I guessing you aren't the doctor" no sorry dear I'm  Radagast the Brown" you nodded " you are "

" y/n I'm y/n"

You smiled at the man before speaking " you look so much like him" I look so much like who" you were about to reply when you heard a "oh y/n there you are what did I say don't wander off on a new planet wait wrong regenerations and who is this " the doctor called as he ran towards you "Doctor I know and I'm sorry but em Doctor this is Radagast and Radagast this is the doctor by the love of god you two really look like Each-other"

The two looked at each other not seeing it before the doctor said you two needed to go "y/n who was that man"
You shrugged"a man who looks like the doctor but isn't the doctor"