Author's Note

Well hello there beautiful people! 👋🥰

As I said before, I wanted to step away while I plot book 4 in the Born to Burn series out and work on something new. Something different.

Welcome to Legacy of a Luna. This will be a single, stand alone story. I went ahead and accepted the challenge of writing a werewolf story but with my own twists and turns. Please note this book will have more adult themes and as per request, maybe a steamy scene or two. I will mark that at the beginning of the chapter so your free to skip it. I don't normally write scenes like this as I don't feel it really adds or takes away from a good story, but again, the requests via msgs was a bit overwhelming. If you choose to skip these chapter, please know I am aiming to allow the readers to do so without interrupting the storyline.

I'll go ahead and apologize ahead of time, I can't guarantee a set schedule of chapter releases as my life is chaotic this time of year. I own a flooring company, of which I actually do field work. Yes, I do floor installation! On top of that, I own a literal farm and am raising 4 kids. School starts back up for us the beginning of August and so will band, after school jobs and much more.

However, I will do my very best to get at least a chapter a week out. Maybe more if the commute to work/home allows as honestly, that will be my only "free" time for awhile.

And if you don't know already, Born to Burn and The Lost Fae is out on Amazon! Please show me some love and support me there too. I hope to get to a place in my life where I can truly spend more time writing and doing what I love!

And of course, a huge thank you to each and every one of you! You have reignited that spark in me to tell stories and write again. So much so, I am allowing myself to have faith that I can make this a career. It really would be a dream come true. I thank you truly, madly and deeply from the bottom of my heart. You are all so amazing! The positivity you all so sweetly share inspires me in my darkest days.

So, let's do this! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

With Love,
Rebel Kaye