Hunted

No one's POV:

Shuichi sat alone in his room, it had been years since he escaped the Killing game.

He was more alone than ever, Himiko and Maki found their own lives and moved on in life. Shuichi on the other hand was still stuck on what happened in the Killing game.

Even after years of therapy, the nightmares of suddenly waking up in the Killing game always hunted him. Shuichi didn't know how to cope to the point where he started smoking to distract himself, he knew how self destructive it was but he didn't care.

Shuichi didn't care about anything, he didn't care that he was hungry, he didn't care that he needed to change his clothes, he didn't care that his hair was a mess, he didn't care about money or social life or anything like that. Shuichi didn't know how he had survived this long up to now , he didn't care or take care of himself, not that he really questioned it, he just let stuff happen around him.

Shuichi looked around his small dark room, he excluded all sunlight from his room. Shuichi laid down on his bed, his dirty bed, covered in papers and crumbs and every single problem that burdened him. Shuichi felt comfortable in his room, even though it's where he weeped until he fell asleep. Shuichi let himself fall into a deep slumber, that's all he did, sleep, sleep away from his problems.

Shuichi didn't actually know when he fell asleep or when he woke up but he was in the Killing Game alone standing in the bright hallways.

Shuichi begun crying and running around trying to find his former friends trying to see if any of them were alive or if there was a murder going on. Nothing.

Empty hallways
With loud silence
Empty rooms
No life in there besides Shuichi.
Now the only sound was Shuichi's shoes slamming agaisnt the floor and his desperate yells for anyone, anything.

He didn't care if it was a MonoKub just something that will explain what's going on. Shuichi officially gave up and sat down to cry in the cafeteria unsure of what to do.

"Alone"

A voice said out of nowhere startling Shuichi. Shuichi stood up and walked around the cafeteria in hopes to find the source of the voice.

"Alone"

The voice said again, it sounded familiar for Shuichi. Shuichi finally ran into a scarf, a very familiar checkered scarf.

"Kokichi...." Shuichi murmured to himself as he picked it up.

"Always Alone"

Shuichi looked around, the noice didn't come from the scarf but it did ring loudly. This time the voice sounded more familiar to him.

"W-Wait..." Shuichi said trying to piece it all together.

-Checkered Scarf
-Alone, being Alone
-Familiar voice....

"Kokichi?" Shuichi said looking around at the cafeteria but this time it looked horrible. It was decaying and filled with fungi, blood drops fell from the walls onto the floor.

Shuichi panicked and ran out of the cafeteria into the empty hallways that now also had blood falling everywhere.

"Alone!"

The voice said louder as Shuichi ran around again trying to get away from all the blood but no matter where he went blood was falling from the walls and flooding the floor.

"Remember those dear words Shumai~"

The voice rang, this time it gave Shuichi a chill in his spine when he realized how close the voice felt. Shuichi stood still in fear, he didn't dare to continue running knowing that the voice would still be behind him.