Chapter 1- Friend or Foe?

"Ok- look- hey- for fu-" Quackity clicked his fingers aggressively in front of Slime's face causing the distracted boy to quickly go silent and turn all attention to Q. "Look we don't have a lot of time so please Charlie take these boxes of gunpowder to Sam for safekeeping. Got that? TO SAM" he said a little louder to make sure he got his message across. "Yes Mr. Quackity of Las Nevadas Sir" Slime yelled as he raced down the hallway with three nicely stacked boxes in his sticky hands. Quackity sighed and picked up his axe, slinging it over his shoulder before shutting off the Casino Machines and lights and locking the door behind him. He stood still on the quartz porch that sat in front of the massive casino. He took a deep breath, breathing in the night air. He opened his eyes, scanning around looking for signs of life. 'Everyone must have packed up already' Quackity thought to himself as he slowly walked the path to his small home on the outer edge of his country.

He climbed the stairs to his rickety old doorstep reaching for the handle when he realized the door was already open, His heart raced as he stepped into his front lounge drawing his sword. A creak caused by the weight on an old floorboard picked up Quackity's heart rate, causing the sweat to rush nervously down his temples.