Chapter 13- The Wait

Blood trickled from Sapnap's forehead onto the crisp white hotel sheets. Sapnap lay unconscious. His heart rate had finally picked up again, filling Quackity and Karl with relief. Wilbur sat silently watching the scene unfold before him. Quackity's eyes drifted from Karl who sat on the edge of the bed rubbing circles on Sapnap's palm, to Foolish who sat on the other side of the bed tending to Sapnap's wounds. They took shifts watching the unconscious man, promising that if he were to rise, word would be sent to the rest of the worrying party. A week went by and there was not a single peep out of Sapnap. Quackity approached Sapnap's hotel room, greeting Karl with a smile. "Nothing?" Q asked, his smile fading. Karl shook his head and brushed past Quackity heading for the elevator. Quackity opened the door peeking inside to see the curtains wide open and a sleeping body on the bed. Q sat in a chair beside the bed and grabbed his book from the bedside table. The book had been gifted to him from Charlie and he had been so surprised at that moment. He hadn't realized that Charlie had understood what a gift was. After that moment Q decided he had learnt enough and had told him to go explore. Now it has been eight weeks with no sign of him. But Quackity only had himself to blame as he had realised that he had never taught Charlie how to read or write. Lately with everything going on he hadn't even thought to look for him. A rough hand snaked around his face covering his mouth. Quackity's hands flew up in shock grabbing onto his attacker's arm. A small soft kiss was pressed to his collarbone and he instantly relaxed. The hand removed itself from Q's mouth as it slowly made its way to rest on Quackity's shoulder. "Hello my love" The voice sung into his ear. Quackity let out a sigh. "Not the time Wilbur" Quackity whispered his eyes darting from the bed to the door. "Come on, Just admit you missed me" Wilbur sighed into Quackity's ear. "That would be a lie," Quackity smirked. "Your body's telling me otherwise..." Quackity's cheeks suddenly got very hot. He pressed his thighs tightly closed as he drew in a deep breath. "Please go, I can't deal with this right now" Quackity whined. "Oh but I sure can," Wilbur breathed, placing his hand on Quackity's thigh. Quackity's pants immediately became tighter. "Wilbur, Leave" Quackity stammered trying to hide his embarrassment. Wilbur groaned unsatisfied. "Fine, but have fun dealing with that" Wilbur winked, starting for the door. Quackity bit his lip hard as he tried to cover his business with his book. "Fine! But you fix it on the bathroom floor and I'm absolutely not reciprocating" Wilbur grinned. "Oh now that's just unfair" he growled with a twinkle in his eye. "You're the one who caused it so you deal with it" Quackity snarled. Wilbur walked into the bathroom slowly stripping off his coat. Quackity knew that if he walked into that bathroom, He'd be getting more than he had bargained for. Quackity whimpered as he undid the tie around his neck and walked, flustered to the bathroom door. 

-Hey so sorry for the wait, I've been swamped these last few weeks getting ready for exams. Hope you're enjoying! Let me know what you think in the comments. Remember to hydrate and have a good day <3 -smash