Chapter 14- Always the Mastermind

It was Quackity's turn to keep watch again. He strode into the elevator and was whisked up to Sapnap's floor. Though this time Karl wasn't already walking down the hallway. Panic rose in Quackity's chest as he raced down the hallway. The heavy noise of his work boots echoed throughout the floor. He arrived at the door, throwing it open and glaring around the room. Sapnap sat upright in his bed talking to Karl in a low voice. They both turned to look at the commotion from the doorway. Karl beamed. "He's awake" Karl giggled, clutching Sapnap's hand. "Yeah I can see that" Quackity mocked as he stepped slowly to the bed. "How are you feeling?" Quackity whispered. "Pretty good actually," Sapnap grinned. "Pretty refreshed" Sapnap chuckled a little. Sapnap was acting weird. Oddly giddy. "Where's my dad's?" He asked, cracking an even bigger smile. Quackity had completely forgotten about Bad and Skeppy. "Not sure Sap" Karl answered with a confused look on his face. The two both knew that Sapnap hadn't seen his fathers since the egg incident. So why were they coming up now?. "Hey Q, Can I talk to you outside for a moment" Karl grinned fakely, making eyes at him to start walking. "Uh, Of course Karl" Quackity said with a fake smile walking towards the door. Karl closed the door behind the two of them and whispered, "What did you give him?", "I didn't give him anything what the fuck Karl" Quackity whisper shouted. Karl frowned and furrowed his brow. "I must admit though, Somethings definitely up" Quackity groaned, massaging the spot in between his brows. A lightbulb went off in Karl's head. "Wilbur" He snarled, tramping down the hallway towards the elevator.

-Very short update due to exams! More coming soon :)