The end

A year later,

Quackity lay his axe on the dining room table proceeding towards the bedroom. A small light from behind the semi closed curtains, illuminated the bed where Wilbur slept soundly. Quackity discarded his shoes and climbed into bed, wrapping his arms around the tall man who slept soundly. Wilbur's awoken by the sound of soft snores and the heat from the small boy's body encased in his. He let go of Q jumping from the bed. He cracked open the window letting a small gust toy with his hair. "Wilbur one point the fiancé's zero" he muttered into the air. He jumped back into bed playing with the man's hair. "I love you, Quackity" Wilbur whispers to the sleeping man. He lets his head rest on the pillow and closes his eyes. "I hate you too, Wilbur" Quackity lightly responds. 

- This is the end, and I am sorry. I had no idea how to finish it. I will do better in the future. It is up to you to decide whether they live their happy every after.  I have a new book please go check it out! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am horrible at romance, I've only ever had flings so once again I apologize for my poor writing. Though I do love a book with a shitty ending because then its up to me to create with my imagination what will happen next. But if you really do need it, I would say that the two fight, regularly, but always find a way to make it up to the other. They stick it out to the end, controlling the server till its end, side by side. Like husbands. Thankyou once again for this opportunity <3

Wilbur and Quackity are sworn enemies, constantly competing for first place. When they are both picked to compete for their school in a worldwide competition, they find themselves whisked off to Brighton where they have to share a dorm and work as a team, they make a devious bet. Whoever scores the most points for the team at the end of the competition, wins the bet. The two boys find themselves swarmed with jealousy, drama, hate, and a bond they never thought would exist between them. Who will win the bet and will they be able to survive the competition without killing each other?

^^ This is my new book, it can be found in my profile. Please go give the first chapter I read and let me know what you think!

Thank you for all the love!

-Ash