Chapter 17- The Story Unfolds

"That's not how it ends!!!??" Tommy yelled, springing from his chair. Techno chuckled as he licked his finger using it to turn the page in his own book, his glasses slipping slowly down his nose. "Please tell me that's not how it ends!" Tubbo cried from his cross legged position on the floor. Ranboo stayed quiet beckoning for Wilbur to continue. Wilbur laughed his long bellowing laugh watching as the boys sat eager for the end of the story. "Obviously not boys you know Wilbur is persistent" Philza spoke from the chair to the side of Techno. "No, maybe that's not how it ends," Wilbur grinned, waiting for the reaction from the boys. "Plus Wilbur doesn't know how to be sappy" Aimsey piped up. "So yes, he beat me up and Yes- well maybe, I deserved it" Wilbur admitted, the grin on his face getting wider by the minute.

Wilbur picked himself from the floor brushing the light sand from his trousers. The sun beamed down on him causing him to sweat profusely from the heat. "It was cloudy that day" Techno interrupted. Ok so maybe the sweat was caused by the nervousness. "Quackity" Wilbur begged, "I know you hate me, but what about the danger, the danger I know you want the hate but also the other leg shaking feeling when you're with me" "You didn't say that" Slime growls. "Stop changing my story" Wilbur demanded. "THEN TELL THE REAL ONE" Tommy shouted. Wilbur grabbed Quackity pulling him into a hug. Shock waves through Quackity's body, Wilbur's touch was enough to make him forget everything that had happened. "I can't say it, but I'm thinking it" Wilbur whispered softly into Quackitys ear. "Don't say it" Quackity muttered. "Then I won't" Wilbur murmured. Wilbur tilted Quackity's face in the direction of his, diving deeply into the corners of Quackity's mouth- "No, Ew, Stop" Tubbo cried covering his ears. "TUBBO" the other's shrieked in unison. Quackity took a step back taking a minute to think. To come up with his next move. He couldn't. All he could think about was Wilbur. Their tongues intertwined, the soft feeling of warmth in his trou- "Ok no stop" "TOMMY" Ranboo screeched. Wilbur let go of Quackity's hand which he had been clutching. "My King" he whispered, bowing. Quackity snorted as he stood on his tiptoes to try to once again reach Wilbur's mouth. He didn't know his future. But he knew right now and right now was with someone he hated with all his gut while his head and heart howled for more. "I hate you" Quackity wailed, breaking the kiss, swiping at the corners of his mouth. "I hate you more Quackity" Wilbur smirked. The same smirk which had started it all.

Sorry!! I went on holiday! hehe, first time overseas lets go!  Thankyou so so so much for 2k reads im so greatful. Such a cool thing to come home to!. This is not the end, promise!