Chapter 5- Bar fight

Quackity awoke to pains all over his body. He rose from the armchair with a groan making a sloppy attempt to pull himself to the liquor cupboard. He stopped halfway and leant on his desk. He looked at the old clock on the wall above the fireplace with a sigh. Six am was not the time to start drinking. He stretched, his back cracking along with his arms and ankles. He then made his way to a small mirror next to the fireplace. He listened to the light crackle of embers as they slowly but surely died out. He quickly tucked multiple stray hairs back under his beanie before rubbing his eyes softly with his knuckles. Quackity made a start for the door before turning to the rug where he had lazily tossed his house keys. Halfway down the stairs, he was met with Karl. "It's too early to make decisions" Quackity snapped, pushing past Karl. "That's not what I'm here for Q, Promise" Karl yelled after him. "Shh, too loud, very early" Quackity whispered. Karl frowned, rolling his eyes. "Q what's going on with you and Wilbur?" Quackity stopped in his tracks. "Nothing, I hate that son of a bitch" Quackity replied, scurrying behind the bar. Karl sighed and took a seat at the bar. Quackity took two mugs from a drawer and loaded some beans into the fancy coffee machine that Slime had bought him as a Birthday present. He turned to Karl who had been staring a hole into the back of his head. "I-" Quackity sighed, "We fucked a few times, That's it" Karl bit his lip and picked at his fingernails which had been filed and painted an array of colors. The doors to the casino burst open. "Oh, por el amor de Dios" Quackity cried, turning back to the coffee machine which was pumping out hot liquid goodness. "What?" Karl asked, turning to Quackity. "He said, Oh for fucks sake" Wilbur replied with a smirk taking a seat next to Karl. "Wilbur please we're trying-" "I know what you're doing" Wilbur spat at Karl. "Well then go away, I have every right to talk to my fiancée" Karl growled. "EX- fiancée" Wilbur retorted. Quackity spun around and slammed his arm on the bar. The two fighting men stopped abruptly turning to look at Q. "Can you guys please just shut the fuck up? You sound like too old ladies squabbling over the last eggplant at the supermarket" Wilbur let out a small chuckle. "What's gotten into you, Karl? You never used to be this-", "This what!? Uptight!?" Quackity nodded his head confused about who he was looking at. His fiancée had always been a calm man who never lost his shit. This wasn't the man he agreed to marry at all. Karl put his head in his hands and sighed. "A lot of stuff has happened since you left" Quackity felt anger rising in his stomach. "I'm sorry WHAT!? I LEFT!? You're the ones who ran off and made a whole fucking kingdom without me, You know what I'm not wasting my breath" Quackity made his way around the bar leaving the coffee to overflow. "Sort your shit out" He yelled to the men, fleeing through the open casino doors.  

Hope your enjoying so far! Let me know in the comments what you think <3