Chapter 8- Handsy

Quackity sat with Sapnap and Karl talking about their countries. Quackity was actually enjoying spending time with them much to his own dismay. He sort of missed them. He laughed at their jokes and listened to them talk enthusiastically about the building stage of Kinoko. His grin was wide. He hadn't smiled this much since he had last seen them in El Rapids. Wilbur watched the three men laugh and talk. His face was red hot and his head swum with multiple overwhelming emotions. One emotion topped the rest, one that Will didn't feel often. Jealousy. His fists balled with anger as he watched the boys, happy as can be. Quackity smiles as he watches Karl and Sapnap slowly but surely, mid conversation, get closer together. He all of a sudden feels left out like he did when they were together. He bit his lip controlling his emotions. They sat in a booth at Tub burger waiting patiently for service. Wilbur finally let the pot of emotions boil over as he strode confidently into the burger place. He plopped himself next to Quackity and draped his arm over the top of the seat, his arm right behind Quackity. Quackity felt himself get nervous as Wilbur's thigh brushed against his. "Wilbur?" Sapnap spat, anger swarming his face. Wilbur smirked looking Sapnap up and down. "It's a free country love" Wilbur grinned leaning back on the booth seat. Sapnap's face turned a bright red but Karl placed his hand on Sapnap's hand trying to signal him to calm down. Sapnap took a deep breath and looked over to Quackity, who sat still and quiet. "As I was saying," Karl spoke, breaking the awkward silence. Karl's words started to become a light muffle to Quackity as he had stopped listening. He looked ahead smiling and nodding at Karl's words but he was much more focused on Wilbur's hand which had trailed along Q's thigh and had started palming at his crotch. Quackity felt himself getting hotter as he thrusted his pelvis slightly to the rhythm of Wilbur's hand. He bit down hard on his lip. Wilbur looked to Q. He quietly laughed at how touch deprived Quackity was. Quackity was so close when Wilbur lifted his hand from Q's crotch. Q croaked in disappointment. Wilbur chuckled under his breath. "You ok Q?" Karl asked, staring at the Quackity. "Yeah this is just a little too much," Quackity said standing and shuffling out of the booth. "Jesus Christ, this is your fucking fault Wilbur, he was fine until you arrived" Sapnap growled. "Yeah well I'm not sure he's so interested in you, seeing as your little fiancé was letting me get him off just now" Quackity stopped short in front of the door. Karl and Sapnap stared at him. Wilbur laughed at the shock plastered on Karl and Sapnap's faces. Karl's expression twisted into a look of hurt. Quackity bowed his head and pushed out of the diner. He walked quickly, his speedwalk turning into a sprint as he ran to his safe haven, trying to get the look of disappointment from his fiancé's out of his head.