pregnancy shave (Happy)

"why dont you let me shave your legs?" Happy asked as we sat in the clubhouse.

"its not your job to shave her legs. its a woman's job to shave her own body. I mean she went and got herself pregnant so she needs to deal with her huge whale .."

the dumb motherfucker didn't have any chance to finish his words cause Happy shot him between the eyes.

"prospects toss this piece of shit's body in a barrel and burn it" Happy ordered

they scampered to do as he said

 he stood up and helped me up. and we headed off to the apartment w frequent when on lockdown.

he had placed me where he wanted to before he grabbed all the things he needed and got to work on shaving my legs wiping them clean and making sure he didn't nick me or miss any then rinsed off the access hair and dried my legs off before he went and put the items away and come back to help me up.

 I put my bottoms back on and followed Happy back out to where the others was.

"Any of you motherfuckers ever say shit like that motherfucker did about my wife you will have his fate if not worse. " Happy addressed everyone

Everyone nodded their heads knowing Happy was fucking around.

I kissed him and thanked him for what he had done.

"you are my new leg shaver. that's gonna be your new  job" I tell him

"I'm fine with that" he says

I smiled and kissed him again before I bid him and the others bye and headed home.