fun in a tent

Every since I had the utmost pleasure of meeting Sy. my mind had been filled with all the naughty things I'd love for him to do to me. 

When some of our mutual friends asked me to come camping with them. I didn't think that this trip was gonna go from me being single to me being taken and thoroughly fucked.

When I arrived after the others I found out that we was having to share tents. and my tent partner was Sy. 

Now I've never gave away or spoken a word about my thoughts and feelings for him so I knew this was just a coincedence.

and the first couple of nights neither one of us would try anything. 

but it seem like on the third night something got the ball rolling. cause I woke in the middle of the night to one of the greatest views in my entire life. 

Sy was masterbating and whispering my name. 

I quietly moved over towards him.

"sy" I whispered

he stopped masterbating.

"yea Darling?" he asked

"can I help?" I asked

"you sure?" he as

"instead of answering him verbally I just grabbed his hand and slipped in under my covers and placed it on my soaked pussy.

"damn darling you're drenched" he says

"I just had a very wet dream about you" I confessed

he moved under my covers and used his to fully cover us as he laid over me.

"you've been sleeping nude this whole time just like I have huh?" he asked

"I was hoping to be dicked down by my favorite cowboy," I tell him

He leaned down and started kissing me before he lifted his head.

"I will eat your pussy when I can watch your expression. so for now I'll stick with fucking you hard and raw" he says

I lowly moaned at the pure thought.

"naught girl," he says

"I'll  be a good girl for you," I tell him

"you be a good girl on the streets but my naughty baby in the sheets," he says

"yes sir," I say

he went back to kissing me as he started gritting against my core getting me worked up and extremely wet.

"Please daddy fuck me.I need dicked by you so damn bad" I whined

"fucking hell I love hearing you call me daddy. and you best keep calling me that." he says

"I'll call you anything. just please fuck me. I can't take the wait anymore" I pleaded

He leaned up a bit on his forearm before reaching down and grabbing his dick before teasing my slit a few times making me pout which I knew he couldn't see. but my slight whimper was heard by him cause he positioned himself at my tip and slipped right on in.

both of us moaned at the incredible feeling.

"I've never experienced the feeling of a tight little pussy like yours" he commented

"and I've never had a monster like you inside my pussy" I tell him

He took his time allowing my pussy to get used to the pleasuring stretch and the monster that was gonna destroy me for any other man. not that I'd want anyone but him.

"Sy" I moaned

"Yea darling.

"I want you to fuck me as if you hated me even if you don't," I tell him

"can you keep quiet?" he asked

"cover my mouth with your hand or put my panties in my mouth to gag me" I tell him

he covered my mouth like I first suggested before he did as I told him I wanted him to do.

I clung to him and I clenched around his monster to the point he had to bury his face in my neck to hide the moan.

every single time he'd push back in my eyes would roll and I would moan against his hand.

It was from that point on I knew I didn't want to be with any other man but him. and I wanted only his monster to fuck my pussy up.

the number of orgasms I had was more than I had ever experienced in all the time I've been sexually active.

this ex-captain of the military sure does know how to make a woman lose her mind and cum endlessly.

after I squirted on him, he released inside of me filling me to the brim.

he removed his hand.

"stay in me don't pull out. I want morning sex with you. and if they came and ask us to go somewhere we can make something up." I tell him

"alright baby" he says before kissing me again then he rolled over and held me to him as his dick was nestled deep in my pussy.