unload

I know that it has been a very long time since Steve has been pleasured. if he had at all when he was tiny steve and after serum steve. 

but the way he is unloading inside of me is just fucking raunchy and I fucking love it.

I lay there moaning and gasping as he unloads so much cum inside my pussy. that I'm almost positive I'll be leaking him for a really long time.

"fuck baby what are you doing to me?" he asked

I opened my eyes and looked up at him as he kept unloading inside me.

"giving you what you desired and craved for so long" I answered before pulling him down and kissing him.

He moaned against my lips as he kept right of going.

~~~~

a couple of weeks have past since that messy wonderful night. and now I'm looking forward to him doing it to me again. and in more than just my pussy.

I walked over to Steve as he walked out of the shower.

"are you full?" I asked

He looked at me and smirked.

"you're a fucking cum slut huh?" he asked

I was a bit surprised by his foul language but it just made things much hotter.

"I want it in my mouth, my ass, and womb" I replied before I got started on my knees.

"well take it," he says

"oh baby do I plan to" I say before going back to sucking his cock.

After I had gotten my fill in my mouth I stood up walked over to the bed and got on my knees presenting myself to him.

"ass first huh?" he asked

"saving the best for last" I commented

"alright brace yourself," he says

"give me your best shot" I replied

the rest of our day was spent with him filling my ass and pussy up over and over again.

I was moaning and praising his name like he was my religious temple instead of my husband. and he was drinking it all in loving the whole ordeal.