your prince has come

I had just finished with the last of my work when I walked out of class and headed toward the parking lot.

I seen Jax parked next to my car.

"Hi baby" I greeted as I unlocked my door and put my school items inside then shut it.

"Hi darling" he greeted

I walked up and kissed him before I stood there with his arm around my waist.

"what brings you to these neck of the woods?" I asked

"your prince has come to take you away," he says

"and what about my car?" I asked

"I'm gonna drive it back to yours and Jax's place."

I looked up and saw Opie

"Hi Opie" I greeted

"Hi hun" he replied

I tossed him my keys and took the helmet Jax held up before I climbed on his bike and we took off.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him nice and tight.

He would occasionally take one hand off the handlebar and brush his hand along mine before taking back control of the bike with two hands.

I laid my head against his shoulder for a moment before lifting it back up when we pulled into a parking lot.

I let go and climbed off before I removed my helmet as Jax did the same.

"so my prince of charming had whisked me away on a date?" I asked

He smirks

"of course" he answered

"thank you. it's greatly appreciated" I tell him

"We've not had a date since our babies have been born. so this is long overdue." he says

"yea but they are worth not having dates or anything" I commented as we headed inside.

Mine and Jax's date was just like the one we had back in middle school when we first met.

we shared jokes, laughed, and teased each other. as well as split a milkshake before heading off.