great way to wake up

READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING PLZ~

I'M THINKING OF MAKING A somnophilia SERIES. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

NO, I WONT PUT THAT THE READ OR CHARATER OR ACTOR GAVE CONSENT 

THIS IS ME TELLING YOU THAT IT'S A CONSENTSUAL AGREEMENT.

__________________________________________________________________

I had just gotten home from a tiring work day and the only thing I wanted to do was be with my biker.

I hung my keys up and greeted Opie with a slight head rub before I slipped off my shoes and headed into the kitchen where I saw that Happy had put something for me to eat in the microwave.

After heating it up and eating it I  let Opie out for a bit before locking the back door then headed upstairs where I was greeted with one hell of a few.

I washed my hands before I stripped down and carefully climbed on the bed doing my best not to wake Happy just yet.

I licked my fingers and jerked his cock making it hard and heard Happy grunt a bit as he moved around before he settled back down.

I straddled his hips and held his dick right at my entry then slipped down till he bottomed out.

I bit back the moan as I slowly started to ride him.

I closed my eyes for a brief second before I opened them back and watched Happy start to stir more before he fully woke up.

"Hi baby" I greet and really started to bounce on his cock.

He held my hips and smirked.

"Hi Hunny" he greeted

"great way to way up huh?" I asked

"yea" he agreed.

I leaned back and on his legs and started bouncing more on his cock.

"fucking hell" he moaned

"this is just what I needed after my fucking day" I commented before dropping my head back and closing my eyes.

he used one hand to rub up and down my side before grabbing my breast and holding it in his hand as he played with my nipple.

I sat back up grabbed his hand that was on my breast and took hold of his other bringing it up to my lips and started sucking on his finger as I coaked his cock.

"Oh......fucking hell" he moaned 

with the way my walls were gripping his cock I knew he was close to cumming.

"come on daddy fill my pussy up. let's have the baby we've talked about having" I tell him

After I let his hands go I leaned over placing them beside his head and really rode the fuck outta him.

"son of a bitch" he yell as he came deep inside me.

"Mmmmm...feels so fucking good" I commented before leaning down and kissing him.