playful biting

Just looking at Henry I wanted to devour him whole and kiss the hell outta him.

I was staring at him and biting my lip debating whether or not I should start with his lip and work my way down or from those mouth-watering thick thighs.

Before he had time to even attempt to question me about what I was debating about I walked up grabbed his face kissed the hell out of him before I started to bite him playfully as I made my way down.

"hey.." he whined

I pulled back and looked at him

"what?" I asked

"you are biting me," he says

"I know" I replied before I sunk to my knees and started biting his luscious thighs.

"why are you biting me?" he asked

"cause I wanna devour you whole" I replied

"What?" he asked sponsoring a confused looked

"don't act like you are unaware of how much I crave you. and how just by looking at your fucking thick body I wanna devour your sweet British ass if not have my way with you" I replied as I started making my way back up.

"you can't eat me" he stated

"no shit Cavill" I replied as I bit and sucked on his nipple

"Fucking hell love" he moaned

"felt good huh?" I asked

"yes," he says

"can I have you ?" I asked

He smirked before he lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder and took off towards our room. where he stripped himself bare and then stripped me bare before he started devouring my pussy.

"Hey no fair" I whined and moaned

he didn't dare to pull back from feasting on my pussy to reply to my whining just added suction and dove his tongue deep inside of me.

I fisted his hair and moaned.

"don't fucking stop" I ordered

He hummed against my core and I all but lost my self control.

Whatever the two of us had planned to do today was long forgotten.