ah.. fuck!

last night was beyond my wildest dreams. Ger and I made love till breaking dawn. we woke up and made love then got ready to continue our journey.

I had noticed something was going on with Geralt cause he was acting differently but could still complete his duty.

After we had done as we were supposed to do, I walked over to him when we were all resting from the long treacherous fight that we had taken part in.

"Are you ok Geralt?" I asked as I softly touched his shoulder.

He sighed but didn't respond so I walked in front of him and he looked at me.

"I had done so many things in my life as a witcher. and last night and this morning is something I regret" he says

my whole damn day was just destroyed.

"really?" I asked

he fully looked at me and saw the hurt behind my fake front.

"it's fine. I mean to me when we made love last night and early this morning everything was beyond my wildest dreams. but you regret it and that's ok." I tell him as I walked past him and climbed up on my horse.

"Ah...fuck.. wait," he says

"look on the bright side Geralt you and I didn't make a child. so that's something you should be pleased with" I say before I flicked my wrist and rode off.

I wasn't going to let him see the full hurt that I felt due to his words.

I wasn't going to give him the fucking pleasure of seeing how ruined and destroyed he just made me.

I kept my composure and never look back despite hearing the sounds of a horse following me.