Chapter 9

I walked in my room and seen Tink counting a whole bunch of money, she looked at me and stuffed it all away.

"Where'd you get all that from?". I asked sitting on my bed.

"Mind your business Dutches".

"Are you gonna runaway again?".

"No".

My sister took are parents savings and ran away for 10 months and came home like nothing happened.

"How's your ole dude".

"We fine".

"Mhm im leaving".

After she left, I locked the door and went to her side of the room and took out the box she had. I opened it and stacks of money was in it and it was a picture of a baby girl,fake Id, hosiptal bill,ultrasould picture,and a baby sock. She was discharged from a hospital in April omg she had a baby, I read the Ultrasound.

"Tink M Davies". I whispered.

I did all the calculations in my head and everything fitted perfect she must had found out she was pregnant, stole mom and Dads savings, and waited until she had the baby. . But where is she now? The baby has to 2 months now. Omg im a Auntie? Why was she hiding all this. I put all her stuff back and went back to my side. I wonder do mom and dad know they always treat me lesser then her but I'm like the perfect daughter. .

I hope my job interview worked out for me. I got my phone out my pocket and noticed my bae texted me.

Dree: I miss you already

I smiled and texted him back, I had some allowance money from my dad I kinda wanted to go to the mall to get this cute Love Pink Jacket.

I grabbed my purse and looked around for my mom.

"Ma can I go to the mall?". I asked sweetly.

"Yeah take my car baby".

I grabbed the keys and got in her car, I made sure my seatbelt was on and turned the engine on. Dre sent me a text so I had to read it before pulling off.

Dree: I can't see you tonight but I'll arrange something. Wyd?

Me: Going to the Mall wyd

I put my phone down and headed towards the mall. I just want this Jacket and Chinese Food.

_____

I seen alot of people that graduate with me some waved some rolled their eyes. I went into my favorite store in the world ... Victoria's Secret. I found the exact Jacket I wanted.

"Shy! Shy". I heard some girls yell then giggle.

I turned around and seen my high school enemy of course. I turned back around and found my size and waited in line.

"You acting like you can't hear me? Whatever I will see you at Dre's party tomorrow". She giggled and walked away.

I forgot about that party,fuck this shirt I need to get extra cute she not about to stunt on me plus it's my boyfriend's party? Yeah I have to look good. I went to all my favorite stores and spent some money I saved.