Chapter 5

"Hey Dutches" .Miranda said sitting next to me.

"Hi Miranda ". I said biting my sandwhich.

"So are you and Dre going out?". She said fixing her bun.

"No, just friends.. Why you ask?".

"It's just alot of talk about you, They said you only Dre's girlfriend because you gave him some good head and your just a temporary bitch".

"Well all that stuff is false and Miranda don't talk to me if the only thing you wanna talk about is Dre and try to start Drama". I said getting up throwing my food away.

"Dutches I want to be your friend". She said following me.

"How? So you can just be in my business you only started talking to me because you seen me at Dre's party you think I don't know those girls over there sent you to talk to me because I bet money they over there watching me. I don't need fake ass friends".

I walked away and left the cafeteria, I felt so weird just dissing someone im to nice I never did that. I went in the bathroom and just stayed in there until the bell had rang. I pulled my phone out my purse. I turned it on and Dre messaged me, I instantly started smiling.

Dre: I hope you having a good day at school beautiful I'll call you later
I bit my lip and put my phone back in my purse, the bell finally rang and I left the bathroom and went to my next class..3 more classes.

_________

Me and Tink was in our room just talking and I was painting her feet for her, she lucky she my sister anybody else I would never.

"Dutches you gonna miss me when I move out".

"Yes, I don't want you to live with Monty".

"Why not? I think we really gonna make it".

"I hope so, I hate when a guy break up with you".

"Dutches why did you take so long to get a boy like you never had one".

"I don't know, I just never wanted one".

"I kinda wish I waited but everybody had a boyfriend".

I heard my mom and dad arguing back and fourth very loud it's probably about Money problems again. Me and Tink looked at each other at the same time. I shut the door and checked for any messages.

"It's a summer break party but it's out of town.. You coming? Dre and Monty hosting it".

"How we getting there?".

"If Dre say anything Tell him you wanna go he will take care of you it should be next friday I think".

"What does he do at his parties? And why do they always wanna throw parties".

"Well usually he talk to girls or get fucked up in the VIP area where I always be they just try to get their popularity up plus they throw the best parties ".

"Oh".

I finished her toes and she started typing on her phone.

"Aye you tryna sneak out and go over they house? Monty about to pick me up Dre is probably with him.. We will be back no later then 3 am".

"What if we get caught Tink?".

"They is to busy to worry about us, please Dutches?".

"Fine Tink but only this once".

"Okay I just texted him".

We put are shoes on, I grabbed my jacket and locked are door. I sat on my bed, I'm so nervous.