Chapter 14

I picked up diffrent items and shopped until I went to the Limit. I seen Tink in the food court with some baby. I wanted to charge her and hit her with a two piece but I didn't because she had a child.

I sat down right across from her, she the reason why me and Dre aren't together.

"What the Fuck are you mugging me for Dutches". She said eating her food.

"Tell Dre im not setting him up and the reason why you set him up". I demanded.

"Fuck him Dutches we can both start over, Me,you,and A'neah ...look at my baby".

"She is so beautiful but Tink I love Dre he is my first love if I ever got someone else my heart will always belong to him its deep". I said staring off.

"Fine Dutches but he's not gonna listen to me".

"Do you know it's a possibility that I could be having his baby, if it is True Dre not gonna take care of it".

"Your probably not and it's not my fault".

I got up and just went home Im stressing out to much.

_________

It was very late and I was just looking out the window getting some air and thinking.

He's probably in some other girl face right now. I put my earphones and picked HeartBreak since im in that mode.

Think it's a quarter past one,
I can't get you off my mind,
Realising that we're done,
I know I've wasted time.
But what am I supposed to do,
When my heart is still over there with you?

Baby, tell me,
I'm going crazy, yeah
I've realized that you've moved on.
But also that, I'm not that strong,
Can you blame me, for holding on
When you told me you'd "never go"?

When we were together,
You said it was forever
Wishing it would get better,
Feel's it may never go away.

I'm hating this heartbreak..

The Next Day...

I started working at a Corner Store so this was my first day. It's easy ass hell I just need this money. Im working on getting Dre out my head all these little drug dealers flirting with me but I don't think I would ever date one other then you know who.

Imma just start working on my life and fuck the rest.