Chapter 13

Dutches:

3 days later.

"I can't believe you Tink!! Why would you do that". I yelled.

"I did it for my Daughter Fuck that nigga my Daughter is more important".

"You set him up you could've just got a job, he's in prison because of you".

"I don't care Dutches, get the fuck out my face".

My sister was a set up a bitch and took all Monty money and told the police on him for her daughter. She has to pay her baby daddy all this money just to have her daughter back.

I needed someone to talk to like now, I asked my mom for the car keys of course she said Yeah and I went to Dre's house.

________

Thank God his Truck was here, I locked the Doors and knocked on the door..

"The Fuck is you doing here". He eaid mugging me coming outside.

I looked at him confused, is he okay?

"Dre I need to talk to you".

"You just like your sister, you trying set me up to.. All that Shy Shit was just for play? I don't want you no more get out here... And im over here thinking im in love with you  but you just a money hungry hoe like the rest".

My heart broke into a million pieces, I can't believe him.

"Dre are you serious, I would never set you up. I can't believe you is serious right now. I don't need your money--

"Man stop talking to me".

He went back in the house, and I stood there speechless. I stepped down from the steps. I feel like I can't even walk. Why do I feel like this, I got back in car and broke down crying.

Why is this happening to me? Everything was going so perfect Igot this job,boyfriend, and looking for apartment. Now I'm just Money Hungry get the fuck outta here.

_______

"Get Up Dutches, you've been in bed for 4 days now... Go wash your self,eat some food,and do your hair". My mom said getting the basket.

"I don't care about life anymore Mom, I just wanna lay here".

"Hush up talking like that Girl, have you seen your sister it been a week?".

"No she can stay wherever she at".

"Get up Dutches im not playing".

I got out the bed and stomped to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror I don't even feel the same.

I never knew it would hurt so bad, Heartbreaks ain't no joke. I turned the shower on and slowly got in and washed my self. I don't wanna go nowhere today.

I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and did my little routine. I put on my Jeans and a Polo Shirt.

I combed my hair out and put it all up into a bun. I went downstairs and my mom was folding clothes.

"Happy Now?".

"Very! Go out to the mall or something Child".

"Im saving my money mom I have clothes".

"No im about to give you money so you can get your butt up,take my car and have fun don't go over 600".

She pushed me out the door and threw my shoes and phone at me...Really my own mother.

I got in the car and turned on my phone hoping Dre will text me and Realize he's acting stupid but it was nothing. I got on his twitter and he was talking alot of shit and I know it was to me. I seen Diamond all over his shit. I put my phone down and went to the mall ima stop stressing.