The Realization

Selene's husband was back in town, which meant no more texting Dr. Rose until the early morning hours and not minding one bit that she was losing sleep because it was in the best way possible. She decided to take this time to do some research on what exactly this new found kink with the doctor was and if anyone else had experienced anything like it. Article after article she poured through BDSM forums and research until she finally found it "daddy/littles". She read about age play and how sometimes a woman just likes to give up her responsibilities and control and let a (usually older) man who has emotional maturity take over for her. Sometimes these women even regress back into toddler form and let their daddy doms bathe them and dress them and feed them while they played with childrens toys. That part didn't intrigue Selene so much as the kinky stories and scenarios people were making up. For the man it was mostly about finding someone youthful that they could guide and teach and help them to become the best version of themselves they can be. It's a chance to be a nurturer, protector, provider and lover while also controlling almost every aspect of the relationship. The concept that the woman was actually the one who called the shots in the beginning before any sex play happened was also interesting. She gives the power to him because she trusts him fully, and he takes that power responsibly and seriously and never tries to abuse it or her. It's not just BDSM, it's a gentle and intellectual power exchange wrapped in a loving little bow. It was sounding more and more like something she could and should enjoy with him. How often can you find someone you're just willing to bow down to and show complete respect and admiration for? And even rarer to find someone who wants to appreciate that power exchange rather than take advantage of it or manipulate it in some terrible way. She couldn't wait to talk to him about everything she had found. Something playful and cute she read was that daddy doms love for their littles to dress up cutsie with bows and school girl type outfits. She bought a tiny blue sundress barely long enough to cover her ass with tiny yellow flowers dotting all over it. Low cut and backless, it truly did feel like stepping back in time when she put it on. It gave her such a thrill to see herself like that and feel like that again, she decided to buy more. A grey and black plaid school girl pleated skirt, some little tank tops and strappy shirts and another cream colored silky mini skirt with little roses printed on it. She had a feeling he was going to love it. Selene felt her cheeks flush as the cashier rang her items up, eyeing her and then back down at the clothes again as if to say "aren't you a little old for this?" But it was more amusing than embarrassing. If only that cashier knew her little secret. She went home and took pictures in everything for him. Pulling up her tiny skirts with panties underneath them, bending over so her pussy barely peeked out and spreading her thighs while she sat back on her heals and gripped her breasts. But she didn't send them. She was going to wait until the next time he texted her. There was something she liked about the anticipation of seeing him again and not knowing when the next time they could talk was. He sent a good morning text the following day. Her reply was a picture of herself in the sundress with a message, "good morning daddy, I bought this little dress for you to play with me in. I hope you like it."
Dr. Rose: you are a miracle. I love it. You look amazing my sweet babygirl.
Her heart fluttered at that name, babygirl. So small and ordinary, but the weight it held when he said it to her was earth shattering.
Selene: thanks daddy I just want to make you happy
Dr. Rose: I know it's weird, but I want to take you on a date in that.
Selene: omg I could not be caught in public with that on! It's so small.
Dr. Rose: I'm serious. I want it.
Selene: you're so naughty I love it
Dr. Rose: I've been thinking about what's developing here, and it's all entirely unique to me. Understand I've been a dom and into bondage for a while now, but this is something new entirely for me. You're bringing a complete component to something that's been missing in this experience for quite some time. I love how opened minded you are
Selene: this is all unique and exciting to me too. I'm so happy I found this in you
Dr. Rose: that said, maybe it would be fun to do a contract?
Selene: what do you mean a contract?
Dr. Rose: a contract that outlines boundaries, expectations, consent and responsibilities for both of us. Why don't we have a full on affair? Fuck it.
Selene's heart was pounding. The idea of a sexual contract sounded scary....and enthralling. And the fact that he wanted something deeper than just to fuck her and move on was even more sexy.
Selene: well I would have to see the contract first before agreeing to anything, but I think that sounds like it could be fun. I've been doing my research on this age play stuff we've been experimenting with, apparently there's a whole community of people who do this.
Dr. Rose: yes, I've been looking into it too. I started feeling weird and vulnerable when I couldn't text you about it so I looked up some articles on the topic. So now I'm your daddy dom and you're my sweet babygirl, right?
Selene: yes daddy. I'm all yours