The Role Play

It was agreed that the sexting between them had been intense. The scenarios they conjured, building upon the others words, created the perfect storm of erotic, cerebral intensity. But there was a catch, that part of them had only ever been explored through a phone. They were both a little bit nervous at how the actual role playing may go, once face to face. The doctor had suggested they discuss which scenarios they wanted to play out first before meeting at the hotel, to avoid any awkward conversation and be able to get into a sexy head space without discussing how to and still be on the same page. They agreed on a scenario Selene had come up with during one of the first sext sessions they had ever had, the scared little girl begging daddy to get into his bed and comfort her. Selene's heart was pounding as she let the coat drop to floor, Dr. Roses eyes scanned her down to her toes and flashed back up to her eyes again. "Are you ready to begin, babygirl?" She felt her pussy get ever more wet hearing him call her that.
"Yes daddy. I'm getting sleepy", she said it in a small, almost whiny voice and smirked at him.
"Well then it's time to get in your bed and go to sleep my sweet little girl." His hand was on the small of her back as he led her over to one of the two beds in the room. They had gotten two beds specifically to play out this fantasy. Her dress was barely long enough to cover her ass and was low cut in the front. The silky material displayed her small nipples growing hard. He drew back the sheets for her and she climbed in on all fours so he could see her pussy peeking out from under the dress before plopping her ass down in a playful, girly manner. He covered her up and tucked her in, kissing her on the cheek and forehead, "goodnight sweet babygirl, sweet dreams."
"Good night daddy sweet dreams."
"If you have a nightmare, daddy's going to be right here ok?"
"Ok night night."
She lay there on her side with her back turned to him grinning and trying to suppress a giggle. This was actually fun. She was so used to sex always being so serious and or rough and heavy that she had never experienced the playful more fantasy side of it. The sheets of his bed rustled as he climbed in and she heard him moving his body under the blankets to get comfortable. After letting him lay there for a minute she pulled back her covers and tip toed to the side of his bed. "Daddy?"
"Yes babygirl?"
"Can I get into bed with you? I had a bad dream." She said it in a timid, almost pouty voice. He faked an exasperated sigh through his nostrils, "climb in baby, get under daddies arm I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
She slid over next to his body and laid her head in the perfect little nook between his collar bone and neck and he put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in just a little closer, "it's ok baby daddy's here you can go back to sleep." Selene let's a few moments go by before telling him, "but I don't wanna sleep daddy, I'm not tired now."
"What would you want to do then? It's too late to do anything else."
She let her thigh rest on his and brought her hand to his chest, letting her fingernails barely graze his chest down to his stomach, but he slapped her hand,
"No. Be a good girl and go to sleep."
She laid there for a second, at first almost confused, but then realized this was part of it. The begging. The pleading for it. So she continued. She moved her thigh over towards his penis until she felt it under her knee and started rubbing her pussy against his thigh. She brought her hand back to stomach, this time letting it touch his penis before saying, "daddy what's that?"
He sighed again. "It's my penis baby."
"What's it do?"
"It makes mommy feel good."
"How?"
"You want me to show you how?"
"Yes daddy, I do."
"Climb on top of me", she did as she was told, "good girl that's daddy's very good girl. Now lean down and give me a kiss on the lips. Selene was straddling his stomach and kneeled down to kiss his soft, subtle lips outlined in stubble. He tasted like Cabernet. His face was in her hands and his hands were squeezing her ass and going up and down her back. "Daddy", she said in between a kiss, "I can feel your penis getting hard against my privates, is that bad?"
"No baby, that means you're making daddy very happy. You're being such a good big girl."
"Why am I all sticky and wet down there? It's getting all over your stomach daddy I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry babygirl that means it's ready for daddy's penis."
"Is it going to hurt?"
"It shouldn't but if it does it will only hurt for a little bit, you have to do it a couple of times before it feels good. You want me to put my finger in first to show you how it feels?"
"Yes daddy, don't hurt me."
"Daddy would never hurt you, only make you feel the way a princess should feel." He slid his middle finger up under her pussy still resting on the bottom of his stomach and pushed it in, watching the juices squeeze out and around the base of his finger. "Mmmm you're so wet for daddy. I need to feel my babygirl's insides. Are you ready for daddy's cock to go in you now?"
"Yes daddy teach me how to make you feel good like mommy makes you feel good."
"Well we need to get you on your stomach first baby." He thrust his hips up with her still on top of him and in one motion had her underneath him as he held himself up with his arms and knees. Dr. Rose grabbed a pillow next to her and pushed it up under her hip bones so that her ass was propped up in the air for him to look down on. As she lay on her stomach with her arms above her head and her butt poking out for him to do with as he pleased, she looked back and whined, "daddy be gentle I'm scared".
"Daddy's got you babygirl, I'm going to make you feel so good. Be a big girl and take your fucking." His left hand rest on the bed beside her holding his weight up while he used his left hand to guide his cock between her legs. She could feel his pre cum oozing out as he rubbed the tip of it between her ass and pussy crack. Finally after what seemed like a lifetime of teasing, he pushed through her opening and into the most gushy, soft pussy he had ever felt. They let out a synchronized, carnal moan that summarized the build up of sexual tension they had built between them. He pushed himself all the way into her and she let out a genuine gasp as it hit the back of her vagina, filling her up completely. She was gripping her pillow and squeezing her eyes shut but at the same time her toes were curled and her pussy was throbbing. They couldn't even talk or role play it felt so good, they were just enjoyed the feeling of slipping in and out of one another and finally feeling him inside of her was an experience unlike she had ever felt before. Suddenly he said "fuck I'm already about to cum I don't want to stop." But when Selene looked over her shoulder at him and said in her sweetest voice "cum in me daddy", he exploded.