The Aftercare

He collapsed onto her back, still stretched out in front of him displaying the perfect arch's and curves of her delicate figure. The doctor scooped her up from behind and brought his knees up under hers, spooning her naked, still panting from the intensity of his orgasm. Selene lay holding onto his arms crossed around her, smiling to herself at how perfect their first time was. It was worth all of the tortuous waiting and grooming she had been put through for an entire year up to this point. His lips kissed her neck behind her ear, spraying goosebumps all of her body. Her nipples got hard and she immediately wanted to fuck him again, but she knew he would need a minute to regroup so she stayed still like a good girl and soaked in every touch.
"Oh my fucking god" Dr. Rose finally said when they had both had a minute to process the hormones rushing through their bodies.
Selene giggled and kicked her feet against the expensive silky sheets they were tangled in, "thank you for making me wait."
"I told you, I know best. Just stick with me babygirl, you'll be thankful more often."
"Oh yes daddy, you're stuck with me now."
He ran his fingers through her hair resting on her shoulder, "that's my good sweet girl. So, what did you think of the age play?"
She turned to look at him now and put her left leg between both of his, she could feel his balls resting on her upper thigh. "I thought it was the most fun, erotic and totally freaky thing I've ever done." They both started laughing. It was so light and playful, but also deeply connecting and sensual. "I love the sound of your voice when we're in that place. I've never had anything like it," Dr. Rose was looking in her eyes and scanning down her face to her lips, leaning into them again. There was no rush with this kiss, no anticipation for an ending, no thoughts at all. Pure electricity, that's all she felt pulsing through her, and his lips pulling on hers, tongue pressing deep into her mouth as she sucked on it. One of his arms was behind her neck as his other hand held her face, her arm was wrapped around his back gripping his shoulder as her other hand was rubbing him from his hip down his thigh. She never wanted it to end. A soft moan escaped him as he started to kiss her with more intensity, pulling her into him harder now, almost enough to hurt. Selene's breathing deepened, her pussy was pulsing, begging for more of him. She could feel her wetness getting on his thigh as she grind her hips into his leg resting between hers. Being an older man, it wasn't as easy for him to get hard again so soon, and she had anticipated this although she had never experienced it before. She had never been with a man who wasn't almost immediately ready for round 2 fully erect again within minutes. But she didn't mind, because it wasn't just about the sex with him. It was the connection, the longing she had felt for months finally being validated and rewarded. He knew she wanted him again and as bad as he wanted her, it just wasn't going to happen again for at least an hour or two. His hand moved from her face down her neck and to her breasts. He cupped one while rubbing her nipple with his thumb in a circular pattern. His lips moved down to her neck, letting his tongue graze all the way down to her nipple before gently taking it between his teeth and twirling the tip of his tongue. Dr. Rose rolled over onto his back and pulled her with him so she was on top of him again, her tits still in his face. He was gripping her ass and pulling it towards him as he took turns with each of her tits, kissing, licking and sucking her nipples. SMACK! The feeling of his hand slapping her ass startled her and she jumped while one of her nipples was still between his teeth. A gasped escaped her from the unexpected startle of the pain on both ends and she could tell it excited the doctor. Another smack, this time he dug his fingers into her ass check after he slapped it, making the sting more intense. She felt herself growing hot. "You want me to slap you again you little slut?" His words surprised her and her reaction to it surprised her ever more, "yes daddy, I deserve another one. Make it hurt this time." She had never thought of being called a "slut" or being smacked around and belittled in the bedroom would be such a turn on, but with him she knew he didn't mean it and was just living out his fantasies on her. SMACK! This one was much harder than the other two. She thought it may even leave a bruise. While her breast still resting against his mouth he said through clenched teeth, "Tell me how much you fucking like it hm? Tell me you're my dirty slut and you'd do anything to please me."
She couldn't help but say it in a moan from the fervent feeling running through her body, "oh yes daddy I'm your dirty slut and only yours. Fucking harder daddy make me scream."
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
She let out a yelp and he stopped and rubbed her ass where he had just slapped her five times in a row and pulled her face down to meet his lips in a passionate embrace.
"That's my good little slut. You want daddy to put his finger in you? You wanna beg me for it?"
"Please daddy can I feel your finger inside me? Please I'm begging you."
"More."
She said it with a more whiny voice "pleeeease daddy I need it why are you punishing me?? I'm such a good little girl for you just put it in me pleaseeee."
She felt his hand move from her ass along her thigh and she lifted up off his abdomen so he could slip his finger into her. His middle finger outlined her pussy lips until he found her tight little hole and thrust it into her as hard as he could. Dr. Rose threw her back to the bed and said authoritatively, "sit up against the headboard." She did as she was told. "Spread your fucking legs." He never broke eye contact with her, finger still inside of her, until she spread her legs, and he let himself give in. Another carnal moan came from deep within him and got on his stomach and started kissing all around her pussy, everywhere but where she wanted him to. He was teasing, glancing up at her and back down, she could feel the warmth of his breath so close to her clit but never touching it, never giving her the satisfaction. This went on for much longer than she wanted, but when he finally enclosed his mouth around her, her eyes rolled back and her head dug back into the pillow as her fingers gripped his dark salt and pepper hair between her legs. The doctors tongue was as skilled as his hands and every other part of his entire being. She never wanted it to end, but she could help herself from cumming all over his mouth in less than a couple of minutes after he had started. He smiled up at her and gave her pussy one last kiss before laying back on top of her between her legs. Not caring that her pussy juice was completely soaking the sheets and now his stomach. They fell asleep in each others arms for the first time, and she felt herself falling deeper in love.