The First Touch

After returning to the office, she realized she was so wet she had actually soaked through her scrubs. She thought to herself she was going to need to start wearing underwear. Thank god they were dark and wouldn't show. She was about to room his patient when he came up behind her and gently gripped her ass, hugging her body into the side of his and pretending he was talking to her about an EKG while the other medical assistants were distracted with gossip in the next room. Selene held her breath and felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest. He had never touched her like this before. It was almost reassuring that he did desire her and wasn't just building all of this up for nothing more than an ego boost. She whispered, "you can put your hands in my pants if you want", looking up at him shyly, almost an entire foot shorter than his tall frame. Without breaking her eye contact he reached down the back of her scrubs, grazing the crack of her ass and guiding his hand with his middle finger to the center of her pussy. It was dripping wet, his finger pushed its way through her tightness and she could see him growing hard. It was such a turn on, she felt like she could come from just this alone, which had never happened. He let his finger slide in and out slowly for just a few seconds before taking it out and sticking his entire middle finger in his mouth, sucking it clean. "Mmm that's my sweet babygirl", he whispered back. She shuddered as he walked back down the hall and directly into a patients room, finger still wet from her juices. How was she supposed to focus on work when all she wanted was to go in his office, kneel in front of his office chair and suck the cum from his cock. Begging him for it, pleading up at him with her good girl eyes. She broke her trance long enough to finish rooming his patients for the day and waited in anticipation for his touch as the last one left. Her phone vibrated.
Dr. Rose: come see me. Review time.
Her pulse quickened as she thought of the possibilities that could unfold. Walking through his office door, she decided to do something she would never have done before he had given her all of this courage, she tugged at the draw string of her scrub pants, letting it unravel and fall between her crotch. He watch them dangling there before scanning her body with his eyes until they met hers.
"Put both of your hands here." He tapped his index finger once in front of him on the oak wood.
"Ok daddy" she said in a small, innocent voice.
"Look forward."
"Yes sir, like this?"
"Good girl."
She heard him get up from his chair but didn't dare to look back at what he was doing. The anticipation was killing her. She felt his stethoscope on her back, "breathe in" she did as she was told, "breathe out", again as she was told. The clinking of the metal told her he was wrapping the tool back around his neck as he usually wore it, then she felt his hands around her waist. They were so big they took up the entire small of her back and were touching together while simultaneously feeling how little she was in his hands. They moved further down, his thumbs hooked her pants on both sides as he slowly pushed them down her thighs, letting them stop just under her ass cheeks. He let out a sound similar to a growl, guttural and animalistic as he admired her petite but hourglass curves. Her ass was rounded and taut, sunkissed with a cheeky tan line and perfectly smooth. The doctor took both of her ass cheeks in his hands and lifted them up and apart, digging his fingers into the muscle at the top of her butt. Then without warning he pulled her into him and she felt how hard he had become in a matter of seconds. He buried himself, still concealed behind his scrubs, into her crack and pussy, pushing as hard as he could until she thought her lower back might actually break. Her thighs were being pressed into his desk so hard it was leaving indentions at the tops of them. His middle finger drove deep into her from behind so that his other fingers were cupping the rest of her pussy. She closed her eyes and her head fell back in ecstasy, her long blonde hair spilling down her back and around her shoulders. His other hand took her by the shoulder and pushed her down harder onto his hand, grinding it into her wetness. Suddenly he turned her by the same shoulder he was gripping and wrapped her waist up in his arms, kissing her lips passionately, licking her, tasting her. Selene's eyes rolled back as her arms linked behind his neck and pulled him into her harder. The electricity pulsing between them was undeniable, and their hands wandered aimlessly all over each others bodies. Trying to soak up and savor every bit they had been missing for so long, because they knew it would be over too soon. Suddenly, a zoom meeting invite popped up on his laptop, "fuck", he sat in his chair and accepted the invite reluctantly, giving a her a "what can I do face". She sat there pouting with her pants around her ankles and her arms crossed staring at him intently. Waiting for more. He got the meeting started and put himself on mute while the others talked amongst themselves. Sliding his scrub pants and briefs down, he sat back in his chair and his dick flopped to the left side on his thigh. It was everything she had hoped for and more. She immediately dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth, completely, all the way to the back of her throat, while squeezing onto the sides of his thighs. She let her hands wander to his hips and the tight sides of his ass as she sucked up and down, twirling her tongue around the tip and squeezing it between her lips. She was massaging it in a twisting motion while she went down on his balls, taking them both in her mouth while she played with the tip of his dick. She licked him all the way up his shaft, staring into his eyes as she took it all the way to the back of her throat again. "Fuck I'm already about to cum" he breathed the words as he gripped the sides of her toned arms and thrust his cock up as she swallowed every last bit of his cum. "Beau, what are your thoughts on that?", the man's voice coming out of the laptop questioned. Still kneeling in front of him she giggled and gave an oops grin and he chuckled as he stood to pull his pants up. Still leaving them muted and wondering where he had gone, he took her in his arms and kissed her cheek and neck squeezing her whole body into his. She was falling in love.