The Slip Up

Selene had gone shopping with the money Dr. Rose gave her and strict instructions on what kind of outfits to buy, down to the color and fabric. Her favorite find that was not on the list but she knew was sure to please him was a tiny pleated black and grey mini skirt that would definitely be able to be used during an age play session. She found a white, lacy bralette to pair it with and went to the check out counter. Of course she got the one male cashier who seemed to be approving of her choices judging by the upturn in the corner of his mouth. He was actually pretty good looking, much too young for her but still he had a chiseled jaw line, shaggy surfer blonde hair and his eyes were set in a way it made him look permanently horny. She could see herself fucking him in that outfit too. After that thought, Selene almost felt guilty for the naughty things she was doing to this boy in her mind, what would daddy say after all? She collected the bag he handed to her as he playfully said "have a great night" and winked at her. She felt herself grow red and slinked out of the store quickly. Driving home she was lost in thought about the doctor, never mind she had midterms and a birthday party for a friend to plan. Ever since their first time, he was all that filled her mind, it was a drug addiction. The happy chemicals quickly faded to fearsome adrenaline when she pulled up to her house and saw her husband was home early. "Fuck." She said to herself as she stuffed her bag of slut wear into the glove box. He opened the front door and walked out to greet her in an unusually cheerful mood.
"Hey baby you miss me?" He walked to her with his arms out and a smile plastered on his face. He always wanted to be told he was missed or loved or this or that but would never be the first to say "hey baby I missed you."
Her voice rose to an unnatural octave, "heyyy you, what are you doing home so soon?"
"Both of my meetings in Colorado for tomorrow got canceled, supposed to be a bad storm coming through, so I got the hell out of there before it got worse and I was stuck there."
Too bad, she thought, but instead replied, "well thank goodness you're home safe babe. What do you want to eat?"
It was hard to be mean to him or passive aggressive to him when he was being nice to her. She did love him, she just felt there had been too much damage done and too little done to repair that damage to ever make her fall back in love with him. He had the type of personality that needed to be babied and cared for, but she needed that now. And she was just learning what it felt like to be cared for in a way that felt like nothing could ever hurt her again as long as he was there.
"I brought home some pizza already. I know I know I'm the best you don't have to say it." He kissed her and tickled her side which she hated and he knew that so she jerked away and gave him a scolding look. "You know I hate being tickled! But thanks for the pizza." She smiled now, not wanting to put off any weird vibes or act like she was caught off guard at him being home early. They walked inside with Selene tucked under her husbands arm and sat down to eat and watch a new show on Netflix that had been suggested to him. Probably from his side piece, Selene assumed. It was strange to her that the thought of her husband having someone on the side not only didn't make her upset, but almost relieved that he had someone who made him feel like Dr Rose made her feel. Maybe it was a tactic to overcome the guilt of being an adulteress now.
"Babe have you seen my sunglasses? I had them in my truck but I can't find them now."
Selene still lost in thoughts about why she wanted her husband to be with another woman flippantly, almost without thought at all said "yea I put them in my glovebox when I saw them in my seat last week." He went out to her car. She was wondering what she looked like if he did have someone. Was she tall and slender like herself? Or short and thick like some of the porn she had seen him enjoying before. Latina? Asian? She was curious but also not in the least bit jealous. Her husband was tall and lean, not muscular but not skinny. A strong nose and good facial hair with piercing blue eyes and curly auburn hair. He was good looking, there was no denying that. He could have almost anyone he wanted she imagined. But the problem was her not wanting him. She jumped when he swung the door open, and came through grinning ear to ear with something behind his back. Selene started smiling, wondering what the surprise was he held out of sight, until he revealed the school girl outfit she had bought to wear for the doctor. "Well well well what have you been up to naughty little girl?" He was smiling and had a drawn out, questioning tone. She realized he thought she had bought it as a surprise for him and decided to run with that. Faking disappointment she let her pizza fall back to the plate and her hands fell into her lap, "ugh I was going to surprise you with that later but I wasn't expecting you to be home! So when I saw your truck I shoved it in the glovebox so I could sneak it in when you weren't looking and...." She grinned up at him with one eye brow cocked and he interrupted her, "well there's no time like the present." Her heart sank....she had bought that specifically to wear for Dr. Rose and it felt like a betrayal almost to wear it for her husband. "Right now right now?" She looked up at him blinking.
"Yea why not?"
"We can I'm just not really in the mood now after eating all this pizza...can we maybe after the movie?"
"Sure babe. I just can't wait to see your tight little ass in this sexy skirt." He leaned in to kiss her but she turned her cheek to him instead.
"Garlic breath" she laughed.