❤️ two ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

     "And that would be the science lab. And two more doors down would be the library." Nikki explained to me as we walked down the hallway. The new school wasn't as bad as I thought. It was fairly nice, the couple of kids I saw looked nice too. Nikki was nice too, she was a bit odd but fun to talk to.

      Then Nikki stopped all of a sudden. Her face got really red, then her eyes got really wide as she looked down the hall. I looked at what she was looking at. Then I saw a boy walking down the hall. He seem to be looking at a camera while he walked.

     He didn't look that bad. He was fairly cute to be honest. He then looked up and saw me looking at him. He then went wide eyed, I saw he's face get a bit red. He then stopped right in front of us. Still staring at me.

     "Um, hello." I said giving him a small wave and a smile. "O-oh!" He yelled face getting a bit more red. He then let out a quiet "Um, hello." As he looked down.

     "Um, I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." I said to him. He was still looking down at the ground when he said "it's nice to meet you too. I'm Brandon." I then looked over at Nikki to see what else I should do or say sense he wasn't doing much. Only to see her with a mixture of hurt and confusion on her face. I was about to ask what was wrong when Brandon very quickly said something before walking off pretty fast.

    I looked after him in confusion. "Is he always like this?" I said turning to Nikki. To see her look after him too, "No." Nikki said quietly. She then put her head down and said that she had to go. Then began to run down the hall. 

      Ok that was a bit odd, I thought to myself. Then it  finally clicked. Nikki liked Brandon, but Brandon was acting a bit odd and flustered around me.  There is no way he would have a crush on me just by looking at me, right? I shrugged it off and walked towards the front office to get my schedule.

    Brandon pov:

      I can't believe I made a fool of myself in front of her. I thought while smacking a head. Well to be fair she was really pretty. So pretty that it made me nervous. I hope next time I talk to her I won't act like a fool again. I then walked into the classroom that is the photography club and got things settled in before school starts.

     Your pov:

     After getting my schedule and my locker number and code. I went to go put my stuff away. I really hope Nikki isn't one of those girls that don't listen to the other person, because I want to apologies for making her feel bad.  With a sight I close my locker door and went off to find Nikki and apologize for what happened in the hallway.

------------------------------------------------------
Words: 525

Sorry for not updated as much. I'll try and update as much as I can.

Bye~❤️