❤️ elven ❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Today is the day of the party, and me and Mackenzie will miss school to decorate her house. We are at the store trying to figure what the color scheme should be.

"Maybe we can do a pink scheme?" I suggested. Mackenzie was looking at a light pink streamers and a dark pink confetti. "Maybe, but what should we do for the sleepover?" Makenzie asked. I then went over to her and looked over her shoulder to see the colors.

"We could watch a movie, then do each other's makeup." Mackenzie suggested.  I let out a hum to let her know that I was listening. "Wait what about Presli, Sol, and Evan? Are they coming to the sleepover?" Mackenzie then rolled her eyes and said, "No they are not coming. It's just going to be us."

She then decided to pick the light pink and dark pink scheme. We then walked out of the store and to her car.

We then got to the house and we started to decorate. I wonder why Mackenzie doesn't like Nikki. "Mackenzie." Mackenzie then hummed letting me know that she was listening. "Why do you hate Nikki so much?"

Mackenzie went quite for a few minutes. "I don't really know." She then smiled at me and took my hand. "Now help me with this stuff."

Brandon pov

"What do you mean? It's a great plan!" Nikki yelled at me. "Well it's really odd. What if she doesn't get jealous?" I asked her, she then rolled her eyes at me. "it will work. Trust me."

I then took in a deep breath in. Maybe it will work. But what if it doesn't. What if she actually thinks that me and Nikki are dating. What will I do then.

I sat on my bed while Nikki walked over to me and sat down. "Hey it's going to be okay. If she gets mad she's not worth it." Nikki said to me while rubbing her hand up and down my arm. "Really? I would get mad if that happened to me."

I got up and told Nikki that I was going to find an outfit for the party. Nikki then said that she was too.

"Wait! But you're not invited." Nikki then turned to me and pointed a finger to me. "I'll some how get invited!" She then walked out of my room. That was odd.

Nikki pov

Me, Chloe and Zoey were all standing in my house trying to pick out something to wear to the party. Then I remembered the plan that I came up with to ruin (y/n)'s life. "So I was thinking that I will trick Brandon into thinking that we are going to get (y/n) jealous, but I'm going to try and make Brandon fall in love with me." Chloe the turned to me and nodded her head, "That sounds like a great plan. Right Zoey?" Zoey then turned around and agreed.

So the plan is to make Brandon fake date me and I'll try and make him actually fall in love with me. Chloe and Zoey will try and make (y/n) get with someone else. While I get Brandon all to myself. It's a great plan!

After awhile I found a cute outfit to go to the party.

It's perfect! I know (y/n) is nothing compared to mine

It's perfect! I know (y/n) is nothing compared to mine. Chloe and Zoey said the same thing. I can't wait for tonight, I'm going to ruin her life forever! Then Brandon will have to be with me.

------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I can keep updated as much.

And I don't know how Nikki is goin to ruin (y/n)'s life sooooo it will take me while to think about it.

Bye~❤️