❤️ nineteen ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's pov

Chloe and Zoey were at the fair trying to find Brandon and (y/n). After like twenty minutes we finally found them playing some games. (Y/n) was carrying a stuffed animal that looked like a sloth. While Brandon was playing some random game. We walked up to them and pretend that we ran into them.

"Omg! Brandon what are you guys doing here?" I asked him. Brandon looked at me and smiled. Omg, he looks so cute when he smiles at me. "Oh me and (y/n) were having a date. I told you about it Nikki remember." Brandon told me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh right," I said to them. I looked at
(y/n) and saw her outfit. It was kinda nice but still ugly. She then smiled at me and said " Oh wow Nikki you look nice today. I like your shirt!"

GOD, SHE MAKES IT SO HARD TO HATE HER!!!!

"Oh thank you!" I told her in a fake happy tone. Her smile kinda fell but she just then looked away. Brandon then grabbed (y/n)'s hand and said, "Oh well it was nice seeing you guys. We are going to go get some snacks. You guys going to ride some rides?" Crap we didn't buy any tickets!

Chloe then jumped in and made some random thing up, "Um yes we are! See you later!" Zoey then grabbed my hand and ran off with Chloe to a random ride.

"What are you guys doing? We are supposed to spy on them remember!" I yelled at them. Chloe then looked around nervously, "I'm so sorry Nikki I panicked. We can still spy on them from afar." Now that I think about it, it can work. "Chloe you are a genius!"

We then ran to where we saw Brandon and (y/n) go for snacks.

Your pov

"Was it just me or was Nikki kinda acting weird?" I asked Brandon as I dipped my fries in my ketchup. Brandon then nodded his head, "Yeah she has. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that." He then let a chuckle. I smiled at him he is cute when he laughs like that. " You know you're so cute when you laugh," I told him, Brandon then looked up at me.

" Really?" I nodded and my smile got bigger when his face started to get red. I kinda want to kiss him right now. Snap out of it wait till he's ready to kiss you. I and Brandon then started talking about random stuff.

" You know what we should go ride another ride," Brandon told me. "Yeah, we should. What about the Ferris wheel?" I asked him. He then looked at me and nodded his head.

We walked to the line and talked about what rides were good and what games were good too. Then I got the feeling that I was being watched. I turned and saw that Nikki, Chloe, and Zoey were watching us. "Hey, Brandon look it's Nikki." Brandon then looked at where I was pointing.

"Oh yeah. We should leave them alone. They look like they are waiting on a ride." I then turn back to Brandon.

After a few more minutes before we made it to the front of the line. We gave our tickets to the guy that was operating the ride.  We then got in the seat and got our seats bucked in. I then up my sloth plush in the middle of me and Brandon.

The ride then started going and we held hands while we went around a few. I and Brandon were laughing about how fast it was going. Then we got stuck at the top. It was like a movie, the sun was barely setting and fair music was playing.

"Hey (y/n)," Brandon said to me in a quiet voice. I looked over at him and saw that his face was red. He looked really cute and handsome at the same time. The sunlight kissing his face, I was at a loss for words. "Y-yeah?" I stuttered out.

"Can I kiss you?" I feel my breath get caught in my throat. I nodded my head and we slowly got closer. I licked my lips and we closed our eyes. Then our lips finally touched. It felt like heaven, his lips were soft and they tasted like the lemonade that he drank earlier.

We parted from each other. "Wow." Brandon looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I smiled at him, then he started to smile as well. We then started giggling, after we were done we looked at each other. Our lips came close once again. We didn't pull away until we hear 'aw's' from the people as we were lowered down. We pulled apart, I grabbed my sloth and we got off the ride. When we were off we started giggling again.

"Man. That was the best kiss I ever had. Well, you were my first but still, wow" Brandon ranted out or me. I felt my face start to heat up. " Oh thank you. You were my first too. That was the best." Brandon then had a big smile on his face. He then grabbed my hand and we started to walk around the fair for a bit before deciding to go home.

Once I got home mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching a movie. When they heard the door open they turned their heads to me. Mom was the first one to start asking questions," Oh my goodness! How was it, baby?"

"It was nice. I had fun and Brandon won me this stuffed sloth." I told her as I showed her the sloth. Dad then got up and went up to my face, "Did you guys kiss?" Mom then slapped his shoulder, " Leave her alone."

I smiled and walked upstairs. When I got to my bed I fell right into it. Man, this is the best day ever.

------------------------------------------------------------
Man 1009 words

I worked my butt off 🤣🤣

I'm sorry if the kissing scene was not good it was my second time doing one

Bye~❤️