❤️six❤️

------------------------------------------------------

      Nikki pov:

      'This is so not fair. She only got here two weeks ago and Brandon is head over heels for her. I told Chloe and Zoey what happened yesterday at fuzzy friends and they tried to cheer me up. But that didn't work.

      Maybe I should just accept it and move on. Then if I stop (Y/N) and Brandon will get together. Then they would get married, and then get kids. No!! That can't let that happen because that's suppose to be me!

     To make it worse is that Mackenzie and (Y/N) are besties now. They are all ways together and Brandon followers her like a lost puppy.

    Then she tried to make me and Mackenzie friends. UGH she's so prefect it's unfair!!!!'

    I wrote down aggressive in my diary before mom called me telling me that it was time to go to school. I let out a sigh and closed my diary, and went down stairs to go to school. I hope that (Y/N) get sick or something so I can have Brandon all to myself.

     Your pov:

      Man when I woke up this morning my head was pounding, my throat was hurting, and my body felt all hot. I didn't feel like moving at all. "Mom!" I yelled out the best I could.

    Mom opened the door and gasped. " Oh my sweetie! You look like death!" Mom ran over to me and put her hand on my forehead. She then gasped once more. "That's it you're staying home today. You're sick I'll call the school and let them know, ok" I then nodded and curled up in my blanket.

    After a few minutes mom ran back into my room and gave me soup and medicine. " Here sit up and eat this. And take some of the medicine." I sat up and took the soup in my hands. I slowly started to eat the soup.

     Then I remembered that Brandon and Mackenzie would be all alone today. " Hey mom can you give me phone. I need to text my friends." Mom quickly gave me my phone and walked out of the room. I opened my phone and saw that it was 7:45. So that means that Brandon would be at school already and Mackenzie would be done getting ready. I called Brandon first.

     Brandon pov:

     I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw
'(Y/N) ❤️' on the screen. I felt a smile come on my face. I answered the phone, "Hello, (Y/N) are you coming soon or what." I said jokingly. I heard her laugh on the other side, " actually I'm not. I'm sick and won't be in today." I felt my heart drop. (Y/N), sick today and won't be here.

       " Oh ok then I hope you feel better. I'll bring you your school work by after school." I said in a sad voice. It sucks that I won't see her today. I then head a cough on the other end, "Aw thank you Brandon you're so sweet." I felt my face heat up. "N-no problem!" I stumbled out. " Hey maybe you can help me when you get here." I heard (Y/N) say to me. "Yes that would be great!" I yelled out too quickly.

    I blushed out of embarrassment. I heard her giggle on the other end," ok then Brandon. Goodbye." I let out a small bye and hung up the phone. I then let out a sigh. Todays going to suck.

     Nikki pov:

    I walked into class and saw Brandon sitting alone looking off into the distance. Then I noticed, NO (Y/N)!!!  Yes this is the best!! I walked over to Brandon and asked if he was ok. " No, (Y/N) is not here today."  It sucks to see Brandon sad but (Y/N) not here.

    "Oh I'm sorry maybe she didn't feel like coming today." I said to him in the saddest voice I can muster. Brandon then let out a sigh and said, "no she's sick today. I hope she feels better soon."

     Omg my wish came true!! I can't believe this. I have Brandon all to myself.

Nikki: 1

(Y/N): 0

     I then petted Brandon's head. "It's ok. She'll get better soon." I hope she stays sick forever.  Brandon then swatted my hand away from his head. "Yeah I hope so." Then the teacher walked in and started to teach class.

                BEST DAY EVER!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
Words:748

Woo this is a long chapter. I wondering if I should to a Brandon oneshot book

Oh I also won't be posting a lot because of school and they won't be as long. I'm sorry

Bye~❤️