❤️ Three ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

      After some time I couldn't find Nikki. So I decided to go to class a find somewhere to sit. When I walked into class I saw the guy from before. I would be fun to befriend this guy, and maybe get him and Nikki together.

      So I sat next to him. He seem to not notice me yet. "Hello." I said to him to start conversation. He jumped a bit and looked at me. Then his face flared up into a dark red color. "Oh! Are you ok? You seem to turning red a lot. Are you sick?" I asked him in a concern voice. He seem to be looking for the right words to say be for more kids started coming in. Then Nikki came in with two other girls.

      "Oh, hi Nikki." I smiled at her. She then smiled back at me. "Oh, here are my other friends." She said pointing at the two other girls. She then pointed at one girl," this is Chloe and this," she then pointed at the other girl. "Is zoey." They both waved at me. I waved back at them. "Oh I'm (Y/N)." I said giving them a smile.

      Nikki then seem to notice Brandon behind me because her face went bright red. "Oh. Hey Nikki." I heard Brandon say behind me. Nikki then put her hands behind her body and looked down. Then with a small voice she said, "H-hey Brandon."

       Chloe and Zoey then say down behind me. While Nikki sat beside me, while she sat down I saw a girl walk in. She was wearing a lot  of pink and glitter. She looked really pretty, then she than saw me. Her eyes moved to see Brandon beside me. She then walked to the desk next to him and sat down. Brandon looked a bit uncomfortable so I asked if he was ok.

      Brandon pov:

      "Hey, " I heard beside me. I looked to see (Y/N) looking at me. "Are you ok? You seem uncomfortable." I looked at her a gave her a soft smile and said, " I'm ok, thanks for asking." She then smiled at me and said 'ok'. She had a really pretty smile. I wonder what her schedule is. I hope that I have a lot of classes with her.

      I then taped her shoulder, " hey can I look at your schedule and see if we have any classes together." She then smiled at me and said yeah. She then opened her bag and took out her schedule. She then gave me her schedule. Our hands then grazed each other. I felt my face get a bit warm. Geez get a grip on yourself Brandon you just met her today.

      I looked at her schedule and saw that we only have 3 classes together. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't have that much classes with her. I turned to her and gave her schedule back. "it seems that we only have 3 classes together." I said to her in a disappointed voice.

      I then saw her give a pout, "aw man. That sucks." She then put her schedule back into her bag. God shes so cute, I then felt me face heat up. Im going to and make her my girlfriend some day.

------------------------------------------------------
Words:550

Sorry that Chloe, Zoey and Nikki didn't say much in this chapter. Sorry for not updating I was busy getting ready for school  😓 sorry I didn't have time proof read it
Please tell me if there was any mistakes

Bye~❤️