❤️ten❤️

------------------------------------------------------

Your pov

Brandon has been avoiding me all day. Nikki was around him all day too. I tried to talk to both of them, but they keep running away from me. Me and Mackenzie are going dress shopping for the party.

Mackenzie said that she didn't want Nikki or her friends at the party. I asked why, but she didn't give me an answer.

"(Y/N). What color do you think matches me the most?" Mackenzie asked me while holding up two dresses to her body. One was a light peach color and the other was a light pink.

Light peach

Light peach

Light pink

"I think ( your choice)." I said to her. She then put the dress on the beach and put the other one away. Mackenzie then turned to me and said," Now it's time to pick your dress." Mackenzie then ran to the dresses and picked out some (your favorite color) dresses. She then gave them to me.

"Go put them on and come out." I took the dresses and walked to the dressing room. I put it on the first dress and came out. When I came out Mackenzie was on the phone. She then turned to look at me and her jaw dropped. "Omg! That looks so good on you!"

She then shoo me away and went back to her phone. When I walked into the dressing room. My phone started to ring. I stopped mid taking off dress. It was Brandon, he was calling me?

I picked up my phone and answered it. "Hello." I heard two people talking. Then I heard a faint voice say, "what are you doing don't call her." It sounded like Nikki. " Um hello!" I said louder. Then Brandon's voice can on. "Heyy (y/n)! What are you doing?"

A bang came from the door, "Hey (y/n) are you ok?" It was Makenzie. "Oh I'm fine I'll be out in a few minutes!" I yelled to her. I heard her walk away. I bent over to put my phone down, "Hey Brandon I have to go I'll call you later." Then I hung up. I put on the second dress and walked out to show Makenzie.

After showing Makenzie all the dresses. We decided that I get to pick my own dress. ( You guys can pick your own dress and color) "Hey Makenzie do you know what's wrong with Brandon and Nikki?" Makenzie then smack her lips. "No I don't and don't worried about Nikki because she's weird."

"She's not that weird. She kinda nice." I told Mackenzie. She then rounded her eyes and changed the subject. "So I was thinking that maybe after the party we could have a sleepover." I looked over at her and we started to discuss what we will do at the sleepover.

Brandon pov

Today I just ignored (y/n) all day. Well at the end of the school day I tried to talk to her, but Nikki grabbed me and ran off with me. Nikki said that she would try and get me and (y/n) together. And Nikki said we should get together to make (y/n) jealous. It's an odd plan, but if it means that me and (y/n) will get together I'll do it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Words: 546

Heyyyy I want to apologize for not updating as soon as I can. I have a lot with school.

Thank you for the ideas I'll try and fit them in the story.

Bye~❤️