❤️ four ❤️

------------------------------------------------------

      Your pov:

      After class I was walking to the cafeteria with Brandon. "Well I like photography, I might join." I told Brandon, he then smiled at me. "Yeah it's a great club. I'll show you around. That's if you join." Brandon is a great guy, he's fun to talk to and we have so much in common.

     We then got in the line for lunch. Brandon then digged into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill. He then looked up at me, "I'll pay for you today." I felt my widen, I can't let him pay for me. "Oh, no you don't have to do that." I said to him while waving my hands. He then wave his hand, " no, no it's find. It's your first day any ways. So my treat." He said to me while moving forward. I smiled at him and thanked him.

    After paying for us he grabbed one tray and I grabbed the other one. We then walked to a table and started talking about what we do outside of school. "Yeah I volunteer at a pet store that is  called fuzzy friends." His face then lights up and points at me. "Hey you should volunteer there!" I thought about and it would be nice to do. "yeah that would be cool. Can you can show me around someday?"

      I then noticed that Nikki, Chloe, and Zoey coming over. They all sat down and started talking about how they over heard Mackenzie talking about me. "wait, who is Mackenzie?" I question. Chloe then slammed her hands on the table startling me. " Mackenzie is one of the CCP. Which means cute, cool and popular." Zoey then popped in " yeah she's really mean tho. So beware of her."

      Nikki then calmed Chloe and Zoey down. While Brandon looked a bit annoyed. I then leaned close to Brandon. And whisper, " is that the one girl that wouldn't leave you alone?" Brandon then nodded his head and leaned close to my ear, " yeah she sometimes scares me." I then let out a giggle. Brandon then smiled, the kind of smile that said he was proud of himself.

     Brandon pov:

     Oh my god, I did it I made her laugh. I feel so proud of myself. Geez even her laugh is pretty, she's getting me all flustered over the simplest things. I hope she volunteers at fuzzy friends, so we can hang out more. Chloe, Zoey, and Nikki talked to (Y/N) the rest of the lunch hour. While I looked at her for the rest of the time.

     Nikki pov:

      It's kinda concerning on how much Brandon in talking and looking at (Y/N). I mean he doesn't talk or look at someone that long! I mean yeah she's really pretty and nice. And she smells really good, so it would be understanding to look once or twice. But looks at her all the time!

      There is no way I'm letting her take him way from me. And to make it worse is that Mackenzie is interested in her! I talked to Chloe and Zoey early when I walked away from (Y/N). And they said that they would be with me that whole time and I'm glad for them. But I hope (Y/N) doesn't steal Brandon away from me. I mean he is showing signs that he likes me, but he's showing more signs that he likes (Y/N)! No need to panic because it's her first day maybe she's not like this and that it's an act. Yep all an act.

------------------------------------------------------
Words: 597

You know what I realized. That I'm a hopeless romantic 🧍
I just got done listening to Ma belle Evangeline and I want to dance with someone under the stars. 😩

Bye~❤️