Chapter 1

Tori's POV

I'm tori. I'm 16 and I go to Hollywood arts. My best friend is Jade West. I do have a few enemies at HA. One of them being Trina Roberts. She hates me. This is all because on my first day, I spilt coffee over her boyfriend, Andre Harris. Apparently they're introducing a new class today. I don't know what it is and I don't want to find out. I'm currently at home relaxing. I've got an hour until I have to leave for school. The doorbell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. It was Jade. "Hey. Come in." I said. "I hope this new class they're introducing isn't lame." Jade laughed. "Me too." I said. We just chilled out until we had to leave for school.

Jade's POV

Tori is my best friend and I am not going to let anything happen to her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm living in a trailer with my movie star friend. Tori doesn't know. I got kicked out last week and Beck took me in. I'm really happy about it but I don't want to worry Tori. "I wonder what this new class is." Tori said. "Hey guys!" Cat said. She's a bit crazy. "Hey cat." Tori said. "Hey guys." Trina flipped her hair and glared at Tori. Trina walked off soon after. "Why does she hate me?" Tori asked. "Maybe because you spilt coffee on her boyfriend." Cat said and walked off. "Don't listen to them." I said. We headed to the blackbox theatre to find out what this new class was going to be.