Chapter 13

Tori's POV

I am at school today but I don't feel right. I have a really bad headache and I feel like I'm going to collapse at any moment. I was in class and I really wasn't feeling well. "Tori?" Andre said. "What?" I said, not looking at him. "What's the matter with you?" Robbie asked. "Nothing, I'm just a bit tired, that's all." I said. Then, I fell to the ground with a thud.

Jade's POV

Beck told me that he's been offered a movie role in New York but he doesn't know if he should take it because he doesn't want to leave Tori alone for too long. That's understandable because Tori is Beck's girlfriend. I haven't seen Tori all day. I'm late to class because Trina kept me back. When I got to Sikowitz's class, I saw Tori lying unconscious on the floor. Cat called an ambulance. "Isn't she dating Beck Oliver?" Andre asked. "Yea." Cat said. "Babe, now is not the time to ask stupid questions!" Trina yelled. "Just call Beck!" Cat yelled. I got my phone out and dialled Beck's number. Fuck. No answer. The ambulance arrived to take Tori to the hospital so I went in the ambulance with her. "Does your friend have any pre-existing health conditions?" The paramedic asked. "Not that I know of." I said. "Okay, when we get to hospital, we'll run some tests and see why she collapsed." The paramedic explained. I'm really scared for her. We got to hospital and they wheeled Tori into a room. "Jade!" Beck called. "Beck! Where have you been?" I asked. "I had a meeting. What's going on?" Beck asked. I didn't know what to tell him so I just waited for the doctor to give us the ok about Tori. I do hope she's going to be okay.