Chapter 14

Beck's POV

I've decided not to take that movie role in New York because Tori needs me more. Why did she collapse? I have no idea. "Jade, what the hell happened?" I asked. "I walked into the classroom and tori was out cold. Andre and Robbie said that she collapsed a few seconds before I got there." Jade said. The nurse came out and told us that Tori was awake but only to go in one at a time. Jade went in first. I can't help but worry about my girlfriend though. "Beck, Tori wants to see you." Jade said. I nodded and went to the room. "Hey princess." I said and kissed her softly. "H-hey." Tori said weakly. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yea, I'm sorry." Tori said. "Hey, don't be sorry. You're okay and that's all that matters right now." I said. "I don't think I ate anything this morning." Tori said. "Babe, that's why you fainted then." I said and kissed her again. "I love you." Tori said. "I love you too." I said. "Beck, thank you for being a good boyfriend." Tori said. I smiled and gave her a hug. She's so sweet and I'm so happy that I'm dating her.

Tori's POV

I cannot believe that I didn't eat. Beck doesn't deserve me. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Jade asked. "He doesn't deserve me. Beck deserves someone who eats more than me. He doesn't deserve to be with a fatty like me." I said. "Tori, don't talk like that! Beck loves you." Jade said. "No, he's probably only with me because he feels sorry for me. I don't blame him! I'm the worst person in the world." I said and started crying. Beck doesn't deserve to be with a joke like me.

Trina's POV

I feel guilty, this is my fault, Tori's in a hospital because of me. "Can I come in?" I asked, entering Tori's hospital room. "Well, the nurse said only one at a time." Tori said. "And I'm in here now." Jade said. "I Guess it wouldn't do any harm." Tori said, letting me step inside. "I'm sorry." I said and left. I needed her to know how sorry I was.

Jade's POV

Tori keeps saying that Beck doesn't deserve her and I know that's not true. Beck loves her so much and she shouldn't be ashamed of that. I hope that she will see that Beck really loves her. He'll worry if I don't tell him how Tori is feeling.

Oh, I don't know if I should tell him. I need to give it a little think.