Chapter 3

Tori's POV

I stayed at Jade's new home last night. Jade and I are getting ready for school. "Jade!" Someone called. "I'll be right back." Jade said and went into the other room. I swear I saw a photo of Beck Oliver on the wall. Oh my god. "Right, let's go to school." Jade said. We went outside and got into a black sports car. "Is this yours?" I asked. "No, It's my friend's. He let me borrow it today." Jade said. "Ooh, well I like it." I said. Jade smirked as we walked Into school. Today is the day that we have to show our fight scenes to the class. I'm really nervous.

Beck's Pov

I let jade borrow my car today. Her friend stayed the night last night but she asked me to stay back because her friend can be a bit weird around new people. It's totally understandable. I told Jade that her friend can stay here whenever she wants to. It's the best thing I can do to make someone feel welcome.

Jade's POV

Beck has been so great to me. He even let me borrow his car. Now it's time for me and Cat to do our fight scene and then Tori and Trina are doing theirs. "Okay, so our scene is about two best friends fighting over a boy." I said. "Why the hell did you kiss him?" I yelled and threw a fake punch. "Because I thought you two were over!" Cat yelled and threw a fake punch. "And scene!" I yelled. Now it's time for Tori and Trina's scene. I'm not looking forward to this. Tori is so scared. I am not going to let that witch hurt my best friend.