Chapter 15

Tori's POV

I got discharged this morning and I've been in my room ever since, not wanting to talk to anyone. Beck doesn't deserve me and I don't know why he's with me.  "Tori!" Someone yelled. It was beck. I don't really want to talk at the moment. "What?!" I yelled. "Please talk to me!" Beck yelled. Then, he burst the door open. "What do you expect me to say? You don't deserve me! I'm a joke! I don't even know why we're together! I'm a shit girlfriend." I cried. "Baby, how could you say that? I do deserve you and I love you." Beck said and kissed my forehead. "Fine." I said. I'm really stressed at the moment and I need my boyfriend by my side.

Beck's POV

I don't know why Tori thinks she's not good enough for me. I love her so much. "What's going on in here?" Jade asked. "Nothing." Tori said. I can tell that she's not okay. "There's obviously something going on." Jade said. "Don't worry. I'm just trying to help Tori see that she is the one I want to be with." I said. Tori shook her head. "Oh, not this again!" Jade exclaimed. "Wait, what?" I asked. "Fine, I've been worrying about the fact that Im maybe not enough for you since I've been in hospital!" Tori yelled. She started to cry and I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. "Baby, i love you." I said. She is amazing and I want to be with her for the rest of my life.