Chapter 4

Tori's POV

It's now time for me and Trina to do our fight scene. I am so nervous. "Okay, so our scene Is about an old lady coming home from the bingo and she gets mugged." Trina said. "I'm the old lady!" I said quickly. "Ugh, let's just get on with It." Trina said. "The safe word is butternut." Russ said. "Give me your money." Trina said in a mugger voice. "What?" I said in my old lady voice. "You heard me." Trina said in her mugger voice. "No!" I said. I grabbed my prop cane and swung it. I missed Trina's face but somehow, she has a bloody eye. This was not going to be good. "Butternut!" Trina yelled. "Omg she's bleeding!" Cat screamed.  "Babe, what happened?" Andre asked. "Tori hit me!" Trina said. Oh no. I'm going to be in a lot of trouble for something I didn't do. "Why would you do that?" Cat asked. "I didn't!" I yelled. "I'm not blind, Tori didn't even touch her with that stupid cane." Jade said. "Yea she did! Look at my bloody eye." Trina said. "Trina, I didn't even touch you." I said. "Wow. Stop lying. You did this to me on purpose!" Trina yelled. "I didn't." I said. "Tori isn't like that. You on the other hand." Jade said. "Jade, don't." I said. "Hey. Don't start on my girlfriend. Tori started this, not Trina." Andre said. "No I didn't." I said. "I'd keep away from her, she's violent." Trina told everyone. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the theatre. I cannot believe this. Everyone thinks I'm violent now thanks to Trina.

Jade's POV

I texted beck to meet me and Tori at Nozu. I think It will do Tori the world of good to stay with me in his RV for a few nights. "Come on, we're going to Nozu." I said. "Wow. Why are you even friends with her?" Trina asked. "Trina, I didn't even touch you." Tori said and walked off. "Listen to me, I know you're lying. I know tori didn't hit you. If you don't stop being such a Bitch about it, I'll tell everyone the truth." I threatened and walked away. I know that Tori wouldn't do that. We got to Nozu and beck was already waiting. "Beck, hey." I said. "Hey." He said and gave me a hug. "We got off early," I explained. "Who's this?" Beck asked, looking at Tori. "I'm tori." Tori said. "Nice to meet you." Beck said. "She's the friend I had over the other night." I explained. "Aw, nice to meet you in person at last." Beck said. "Yeah, you too." Tori said. Tori went to find a table. "She's in a bit of a bad mood." I explained. "Why?" Beck asked. "This girl from school keeps saying that Tori hit her when she didn't." I explained. "Oh dear." Beck said. Tori looked really sad. "Yea, I was wondering if she could stay in the RV for a few nights." I said. "Of course she can." Beck said. "Thank you!" I said and gave him a massive hug. I just hope that Tori's future isn't ruined because of Trina.