Chapter 12

Tori's POV

I cannot believe I am dating Beck. Today, I don't have school so I'm just chilling in the RV with Jade and Beck. "Babe, are you feeling okay?" Beck asked. "You guys are sooo cute." Jade said. "Aw, thanks Jade." Beck said. "Uh, yea. I'm doing alright." I told Beck. "I'm going Karaoke Dokie to meet my friend, see you later." Jade said and left. I gave Beck a kiss. "I love you." I said. "I love you too. Listen, I've got to go to a meeting. Are you going to be alright?" Beck said, kissing my forehead. "Uh, yea. I'll be fine." I said and Beck left. I do feel lonely without Beck but I should be ok.

Beck's POV          

I do feel bad for leaving Tori on her own but I got called into an emergency meeting with my manager, John. "Thank you for coming in at such short notice, Beck. I've got a new movie role for you." John said. "That's great. Where is it?" I asked. "It's in New York." John said. Oh no. This means I won't be able to be here for Tori. "There's a slight problem with that. You see, my girlfriend, Tori, she's having a bit of a hard time and I don't want to leave her on her own for too long but I'll have a little think about it." I said and left his office. I don't know if I should take the role because I don't want to be away from Tori for too long. I better talk to her about this.