Chapter 11

Jade's POV (Cont'd)

I'm thinking of telling the principal that Trina faked everything. That'll get her into big trouble. It will show that Karma will come back to bite you on the ass. "Happy now? Tori is going to love finding out that you're a fake." I smirked. "She already knows!" Trina yelled. "What?" I asked, shocked. "I told her yesterday." Trina said. "What's all the shouting about?" Cat asked. "Stay out of this, Valentine." I said sternly. "I told her that I faked everything ok, she knows." Trina said. I am so angry right now. That's probably why Tori's been in such a state since last night. Trina is so going to pay for this.

Trina's POV

I know that Jade is mad at me but I've fessed up now and there's nothing more I can do. I tried texting Tori to apologize but she won't talk to me. I cannot believe this. I'm gonna have to sort this later.

Beck's POV

I've been trying to get Tori to talk to me for 2 hours but she won't budge. I decided to try again. I slowly walked into the room and sat on the bed. "Tori, you trust me, don't you?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea." She said shyly. "Well, please talk to me. I want to help you." I said, trying to comfort her. "Trina. She told me that she faked everything." Tori said. "Aw, Tori, I'm so sorry." I said and kissed her forehead. In the heat of the moment, I kissed her. Tori froze but kissed me back. "Tori, I really like you. Would  you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked. "Sure." Tori said and we kissed again.I am one of the happiest guys on earth.