Chapter 8

Tori's POV

I was walking home from school even someone smacked me with something, making me fall down. "Ow!" I yelled. "Shut It!" The person yelled. I looked up to see Cat with a devious smirk on her face. "Cat, I told you this wasn't a good idea." Robbie said. Why would Robbie be involved in this? "Let me go!" I yelled. "I want no part of this." Robbie said. "Hey!" Someone yelled. "Get lost!" Cat yelled. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Tori?" I heard someone yell. "Go away!" Cat yelled. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Hey!" The voice yelled again. "Jade!" Robbie shouted. "Jade, help!" I cried. "Tori, what's wrong?" Jade asked. Cat and Robbie walked off. "I think they attacked me because of Trina." I said. "Come on, let's get you home," jade said. We got back and when I got In I saw a worried looking beck. "What happened?" Beck asked. "Tori's been attacked." Jade said. "What?!" Beck said panicked. "Cat jumped me and started attacking me." I explained and went into my room. I started to cry. I hate my life so much.

Trina's POV

I'm so happy that Cat beat Tori up. Andre keeps asking me if my black eye Is better. Shit! It's washing away. "So, how's the black eye?" Jade asked me sarcastically. "What's with the sarcasm?" I asked and walked off. I know that I should own up about faking everything but I don't know when or how to do that.

Beck's POV

Tori's been scared to go out places so I said I'd stay by her side today. She didn't want to go to school because she's been in so much pain. "Beck, my side really hurts." Tori cried. I rubbed her back to comfort her. She really doesn't deserve this. I hope that Trina girl owns up and tells the truth soon.