Chapter 7

Beck's POV

I really like Tori. She's so sweet and I would love to help her. She's been allowed back into school but she's really nervous. "Beck, she's going to be okay isn't she?" Jade asked. "Yeah, I've told her to call me if she needs anything." I said. "I'm still suspended until Friday." Jade said. "I know. We'll just stay in the RV and watch movies until tori gets back." I said. "Yeah, okay." Jade said. I do hope tori will be ok. I don't want her to feel upset.

Trina's POV

Tori is back today. I'm gonna carry on pretending that she did hit me. I'm gonna get Robbie and Cat to beat her up bc Robbie is on my side. "Cat, Robbie! Come over here!" I yelled. "What's up, Treen?" Robbie asked, looking over at Tori. "Ugh, what's she doing back?" Cat asked, glaring at Tori. "Her suspension was lifted." Robbie said. "Anyway, I want you two to beat her up." I said with a smirk. "Trina, this isn't a good idea." Robbie said and walked off. "Cat, what do you say? I want you to beat her up and teach her never to cross us again." I said. "I'm in." Cat smirked and we both walked away. Perfect. Tori Vega. You're gonna get it.

Jade's POV

I don't want Trina to harm Tori. I'm chilling in the RV with Beck right now. "Don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine." Beck said. "Yeah, but I don't want Trina to hurt Tori for no reason." I said. "If she's in trouble, she's gonna call me." Beck assured me. "She's been my best friend for years." I said. "She may be tough but she does struggle and if that's the case, we'll help her through it." Beck said. I know she's gonna be fine but I do worry.