Ch. 1

The agents were on a mission and it almost failed due to Ali missing the target and accidentally hitting Moon with his yo-yo luckily they still managed to win with the help of Agent Baka.

Currently Ali is at his house but not after he received a few bullying from the Agents, of course Alisha still helped him during the process.

Ali: *sigh* "I can't believe I'm such an idiot how could I hit Moon and not even apologize, I'm such a horrible friend" [to Comot] "do you think so to Comot"

Comot: [meows]

Ali: [sighs]

[ring]

Ali: "huh?!"

[Ring]

Ali: [realizes] "oh yeah my phone" [picks it up and answers] "Hello?"

???: "hello Ali"

Ali: "wait that voice, Aaron!!"

Aaron: "yes yes it's me, how are you doing"

Ali: "oh, I'm alright, just have a ton of homework and having some difficulty in school but other than that I'm A-Ok, what about you"

Aaron: [chuckles] "thats nice to hear, well I still do the same old stuff, fighting villains, saving power spheres from evil aliens and dealing with Gopal" [chuckles] "how's Mr. Ghanzali doing"

Ali: "oh dad is doing just fine, he is still busy with work but it's alright"

Aaron: "that is nice to hear, oh its almost time for dinner, call ya next time. Bye love you"

Ali: "Love you too and take care over there, I don't want a dead boyfriend" [laughs]

Aaron: [sarcastically] "hahaha, very funny" [hangs up]

With Aaron

Gopal: "Dey, Boboiboy who was that just now" [confused]

Boboiboy: "Oh that was just my boyfriend"

Gopal: "EH" [Grabs Boboiboy] "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME Y9UR BEST FRIEND THAT YOU WERE GAY?!" [shakes Boboiboy] "AND HOW YOU NOT TELL ME YOU HAD BOYFRIEND"

Boboiboy: [dizzy] "LET M-ME G-GO GOPAL"

Yaya: [walked in] "hey what's with all the commotion"

Ying: [also just walked in] "its almost time for dinner and yet here you are fighting like a bunch of idiots"

Fang: [came in with Ying and has his arm crossed] "what is it about now"

Gopal: [faces them] "its Boboiboy, listen he has a boyfriend and he never told us"

The three were stunned

Yaya: "Eh?, how come you never told us Boboiboy"

Boboiboy: "I just thought you guys wouldn't be interested that's all"

Yiny: "of course we would be interested, so who is it? Is it someone we know?"

Boboiboy: "No, he lives in Cyberaya, the place where I used to live before coming to Paula Rintis, so I don't think any of you met him before"

Fang: "I see, it must be hard not being able to see him" [worried]

Boboiboy: "ah no, we call each other everyday so it's alright"

Gopal: [stomach rumbles] "enough with the talking let's go eat I'm hungry" [places his right hand on his stomach]

Ying: "sheesh, you and that stomach of yours is going to be the death of us one day" [rolls eyes]