ch. 5

"FIRE BALL!!!" Blaze shouted in anger, throwing multiple fireballs towards his brother.

"WOVEN LEAF BARRIER!!" Thorn dodged using his barrier made of leaves

"FIRE KICK!!!" Enraged Blaze tried to shorten their distance with one another using a physical attack.

Thorn dodged, he then counter attacked using: "STUNNING LEAF SHURIKEN!!"

Blaze did a backflip to dodge the incoming multiple shuriken. He then stomped on the ground making multiple fireballs attack Thorn. "PERISH IN MY FLAMES THORN!!"

Thorn dodges them all using his thorny vines as a mean of escape. "PUT CICI(The name of Blaze's pet chicken) IN THE OVEN FIRST AND THEN WE'LL TALK!!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"HIYAAAAAAA!!!"

The young agents cowered in fear behind the mentors. The said mentors themselves could feel a sense of dread in their stomachs as they saw a giant fireball form in Blaze's palms. The stunning shuriken from before also landed on Agent Bakar so he was out of commission for a few minutes.

As the two elements were going at it, Ali was on Thunder's lap. He was being cuddled relentlessly by the thunder, light and wind element. Ice was sleeping between his legs and Quake was holding his head in disappointment at Thorn and Blaze.

"Those idiots..." He grumbled holding in his anger.

"Excuse me, Quake, but could you do something about those two?" Mentor Leon asked the leader.

Without looking at the man Quake responded.  "I'm really sorry about those two but I'm afraid theres nothing I can do about this situation since both of them are at each other's throats at the moment." He said as he could feel another head ache as he heard a loud boom go off near him. M. Leon sighed in defeat.

"THORN PILLARS!!!(Attack move from the comic)" Thorn shouted as multiple pillars made of thorn try relentlessly to attack the fire wielder.

Blaze dodged and even uses one to lift himself up in the air where he uses another move. "FIRE SHAKRAMS!!!"

"CREEPING VINES!!" Thorn yelled out as he used the vines to escape the flaming weapons.

Back with the agents.

"Leaves are considered useless if it comes across fire so naturally Blaze should be able to win easily but somehow Thorn manages to be able to meet Blaze in equal footing." Khai said in amazement.

He along with Moon, Zass and Iman were beside Ali who was still held captive by his (four)boyfriend.

"Thorn may not seem like it but he is powerful just naive." Solar said.

"Blaze looks like he ready to kill Thorn!" Moon shouted in horror as he saw Blaze's eyes, eyes that were filled with blood lust.

"Blaze is a hot head so naturally this is how he acts in battle, you wil be able to see more of this during your training with us." Solar stated.

Moon could feel her sweat drop down from her forehead in a hurry.

As Blaze was about to use another move, Quake had enough and used an attack to seal the two rampaging elements.

"EARTH GOLEM!!!" Quake said summoning his golem, Giga. Giga appeared scaring the agents more. The appearance of the giant managed to stop the two elements long enough for the giant to grab them.

Giga then lowers his hands as an offering to his master, Quake.

"Thank you, Giga." Quake thanked the golem, the golem nodded. Quake then turned towards his brothers, the said brothers could only gulp in fear. Quake smiles before turning into angry mama mode. "WHAT WERE THE BOTH OF YOU THINKING!? YOU BOTH ARE SO IMMATURE TO THE POINT YOU WOULD FIGHT INFRONT OF THOSE WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TEACHING!? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMEONE GOT HURT!? NOT ONLY DID THE BOTH OF YOU INJURE AN AGENT BUT YOU ALSO CAUSED DAMAGE IN THE TRAINING DOME!? DO THE BOTH OF YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THE MATERIAL IS!?" Quake scolded the two who were begging for mercy.

As this was going on the young agents and mentors could only look at the situation with puzzled looks.

Ali sighed before turning his head towards Thunder. "What were they even fighting about?" Ali asked.

Instead of answering the question Thunder took out his phone to show a picture and you already know which one.

Ali blushed prefusely as he pushed the phone away hoping none of his classmates saw the picture.

"Please don't show that picture again..." Ali mumbled.

Thunder smirked. "No promises."

--------------

A/N: guess who's back. The wedding preparations are going smoothly and the wedding is happening tomorrow!! I was so excited that I went ahead and bought matching suits for me and my boyfriend!!

This chapter is just something for you guys. Think of it as thanks for waiting so long!! Don't worry you will get another one soon after the wedding.

This Blane over and out.