Ch. 11

"For this session, you will all be with a partner, we'll be doing a trust exercise." Gempa said with a soft smile. "To make everything fair, me and my brothers will decide who will partner with who." Gempa gestured to the projector in Solar's hand that had the names and pictures of the YA(Young Agents).

The YA groaned in annoyance, remembering that one time where they also did trust exercises. They voiced their opinions. "Why bother with this when I don't even trust these guys." Hedgehog II said, pointing his thumb towards his comrades.

Hali had to point his [Thunder Blade] at the ravanette's neck for him to shut up which the Inviso Agent reluctantly did. Duri giggled with Tauhan and Blaze.

Gempa sighed and nodded at Solar and the light manipulater nodded back. He tapped on the projection screen and the names and pictures started to shuffle.

After a few moments, the partners have been decided. The YA stared at the screen and some of them groaned in annoyance.

(I legit used a group picker wheel and it landed with these exact names and groups on the first try.)

The Partners are:

Jet & Zass

Jet gave Zass a glance and saw that Zass wasn't even paying attention, though he did see the projector.

Moon & Roza

Moon smiled brightly and gave Roza a smile as if to tell the yellow core agent that they are going to ace the trust exercise and Roza just rolled her eyes and blew her gum.

Alicia & Bulat

Alicia gave Bulat a glance and shook her head in either annoyance or disappointment.

Khai & Chris

The small red robot zoomed around Chris in circles and Khai happily watched the bot, Chris just accepted the robot's gesture.

Iman & Mika

Mika watched Iman nervously fidget so she rolled over to the girl in the hijab and have her a reassuring smile which the girl happily accepted.

Rudy & Ali.

The Inviso and Tekno agent gave each other a glare, in both disdain and hate.

"How come I get partnered up with him!?" Ali groaned.

"I don't want to partner up with this kid." Rudy growled.

"Who are ya calling a kid!?"

"You Ofcourse, who else?"

Gempa sighed in annoyance and he took a deep breath. He decided to intervene. "Okay, okay, enough with the bickering. And Ali, darling, these were all decided randomly, it can't be changed." Gempa said softly to Ali and gave him a pat on his head. "And it's only just for a little while, so just bear with it okay?" Gempa reassured the younger male.

Ali sighed and gave Rudy a side glance and Rudy growled as he turned his head away.

"And Rudy, please try to be nice." Says Gempa which earned him a scoff from the inviso agent.