Ch. 12

"Alright, all of you, quit yapping!" Halilintar sternly said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'll be the first examiner for the Trust Exercise, then after me is Taufan." He said as he walked around the YA. "Stand straight! What do you think this is! Some random class? No! All of you are to be the next agents! So quit the moping and slouching!" Hali yelled and commanded as if he were some commander of a war battalion.

Gempa sighed as he approached his stern and aggressive counterpart. "Hali, you shouldn't be so stern and aggressive." The earth element said with a small smile.

"They won't learn if you're soft." The red element scowled as he turned his head at YA who tried to stay still, arms behind their backs. He glanced at Ali and turned back to Gempa. "Fine, I'll try not to be so stern but no promises."

"It's progress." Gempa smiled as he gave his older brother a pat on the head before he and the other elements changed into light balls of their respective color as they merged back into the red element, leaving Halilintar.

Hali grinned as he turned to the YA. "Oh, I'm going to have a lot of progress, Gempa." Hali snickered which sent shivers down their spine as they gulped the lump on their throat, even Ali was scared.

-------

I legit made this during 1st period at school today!!