Author's Note

Thank you guys so much for reading Always Be There For You!

I'm incredibly grateful for all of the support and love this book is getting and very surprised that it blew up as much as it did.

I can't continue to write this story for a while, because Season 5 isn't out yet.

I also won't be writing an In-Between chapter until we get more information about Season 5. I need to know the amount of time that's passed in between seasons as well as a little bit of information on what happens in the next season to write an In-Between. 

At some point in the near future, I'm going to go back and make some edits to other chapters. I didn't look over the chapters much before releasing them, so there are bound to be a few grammatical errors sprinkled throughout this book. (If you spot any, leave a comment and I'll be happy to fix it!)

That last chapter was so hard to write. I could barely see the screen from all the tears pouring out of my eyes.

But, this isn't the last you'll hear from BrookeBCreativity before the release of Season 5!

It's not Stranger Things related, but I'm currently working on a fanfic for The Umbrella Academy.

It's called Partners In Crime and it's a Five Hargreeves x Reader fic. So, if you want more of my writing, please go check that out

Again, I want to thank you all for reading Always Be There For You and for giving me so much love and praise on this book.

So, see you back here when the Season 5 trailer drops.

-~Brooke~-